Conveniently positioned on the world famous Atlantic Seaboard of cosmopolitan Cape Town, the New Kings Hotel meets the growing demand for superior accommodation in the area.
Purposely created and designed for the cosmopolitan traveler, both corporate and leisure, the New Kings Hotel is centrally located in Sea Point boasting unparalleled views of Lions Head and the Atlantic Ocean.
The New Kings Hotel is destined to be a sophisticated boutique property offering conference facilities for up to 100 guests and a private boardroom facility.
Other unique features planned to ensure guests comfort are a standby generator, secure basement parking, Koshermeals/kitchen on request, an ATM and 24 hour security with camera surveillance.
Accommodation at New Kings Hotel:
Superior and Deluxe rooms and three impressive Kings Suites afford guests the very best of interior design and comfort with state-of-the-art technology such as - 42inchLCD TV's, wi-fi connectivity, iPod friendly docking station with integrated audio system, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, safe, hairdryer and sliding windows to truly immerse yourself in the surrounds.
Bedroom - Shower - Separate WC - most rooms have sea or mountain views
Deluxe and King Suites:
Bedroom, with separate lounge/study area - shower and bath - separate WC - rooms have excellent sea and/or mountain views
Extra length King size bed - leather furnishings writing table block out curtaining 100% cotton linen
In house facilities:
Continental breakfast included in room rate cocktail bar with excellent sea views - 18 hour room service menu available - private boardroom facility - conferencing facilities.
Standby generator - secure basement parking - kosher meals & kitchen on request ATM - 24 hour security with camera surveillance
* Big 5
* Game Drives
* Quad Biking
* Whale Watching
* Bungee Jumping
* Health & Fitness
* Shark Cage Diving
* Climbing - Traditional
* Sailing - Yacht Charters
Directions from the Airport:
1. Follow the exit out of Cape Town International Airport.
2. Stay on the N2 Highway direction Cape Town until you reach the city.
3. Follow the directional signs Sea Point Waterfront
4. (N2) Highway ends at first set of traffic lights, pass through and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn right into Western Boulevard over on ramp following the directional signs for Sea Point straight.
5. Follow Beach Road, Sea will be on your right hand side. At the end of Beach road follow the curve of the road (Circle) into Queens Road, go up to the next circle and turn left into Regent Road.
6. Just after the BP Garage turn left into Solomons Road and then right into our underground.
* 94 Regent Road, Sea Point, Cape Town.