is a self-catering house situated in the only village that lies inside a South African National Park: Nature`s Valley on the Garden Route.
The Tsitsikamma National Park surrounds Nature`s Valley with a pristine beach, a beautiful lagoon and the indigenous Tsitsikamma forest. Expect to see Southern Cape Bushbuck, Bushpigs and an array of wild birds pass through the garden of Nectar Cottage.
Nectar Cottage lies in the heart of nature! It is just 100 paces from the beach and 1800 meters from the lagoon. This self-catering house is very comfortable and fully equipped. It is 250 meters from the village shop and restaurant.
Sleeps 8 people, 11 in a pinch, with cleaning service available on request. The end clean is included in the rate. On arrival beds are fully made up and a fresh cake awaits you on arrival. Accommodation at Nectar Cottage:
Rooms are comfortable and accommodating. Two twin rooms can covert to doubles. Master bedroom has private terrace and en suite bathroom.
- 1 Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and private patio
- 1 Twin with private toilet
- 2 Twin/double bedrooms with separate entrances
- Shared bathroom with bath
- Hot-water outside shower for after beach visits
- Spacious sitting-dining room with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with table, and dishwasher and everything
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
- Pillows, duvets, linen and towels supplied
- Free Wireless Internet
- Large garden with BBQ/Braai area
- Cleaning service available on request
- that the entire cottage is rented as one unit.
Nectar Cottage Activities:
Nature’s Valley offers a myriad of activities in the area such as swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hiking (the best in SA, including the Otter Trail), cycling, birding, whale watching, diving, fishing, shark diving, sailing, cruising, paragliding, parasailing, micro lighting, abseiling, bungee jumping (the highest commercial jump in the world is only 10 km from Nature's Valley - 216 meters of free fall for an amazing 7 seconds!), and visits to numerous nearby parks and resorts.
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
A home from home, Nectar Cottage is fully equipped. Just bring beach towels!
Health & Climate: