Naries Namakwa Retreat is a beautiful and romantic hideaway on the edge of the Spektakelberg between Springbok and Kleinzee. We offer a unique experience amid spectacular scenery. We are well positioned for exploring the greater Namakwa Region from the Richtersveld in the north to the shipwrecks in the west, and during the wild-flower season, we are right where the action is.
Naries Namakwa Retreat is an establishment thats renowned for our delicious meals, warmhearted hospitality, friendly staff and variety of comfortable accommodation. This includes 3 unique domed luxury mountain suites, a Cape Dutch Manor House with five stylish en-suite rooms and two newly built self-contained family cottages.
Accommodation at Narie Namakwa Retreat:
State of the Art, Private, Romantic and Luxurious - Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package
- Naries hosts 3 Luxurious En-suite Namakwa Mountain Suites.
- Breakfast & Dinner are served in our Manor House Dining Room. (Note: Naries do not have a public restaurant on site. Our cuisine are carefully planned, prepared and served for in-house guests only. Naries cater for all dietary preferences if we are notified in advance).
- Each suite is equipped with a Tea & Coffee Station and a Small Bar Fridge, stocked with a variety of Snacks & Drinks for purchase.
More info on Naries Namakwa Mountain Suites
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Honesty bar
- Free-standing Heaters & Electric Blankets
- Loose standing fans No Aircon
- Exquisite Mountain Views
- Bath Towels & Bed Linen
- Laundry Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wheelchair Friendly (Mountain Suite nr 2). Note: Rooms have no rails.
- Mountain Suite 3 is not suitable for the elderly and the physical challenged. No rails.
- En-suite Bathrooms: Separate Shower & Bath (Mountain Suites 2 & 3) & Shower in bath (Mountain Suite 1).
- Beds: Mountain Suites 1 & 2: King-size Beds or Twins | Mountain Suite 3: Double Bed
Family Self Catering Cottages
2x Luxury Cape Country Style Cottages with top quality finishes Ideal for families travelling together as well as those who love to self cater.
- LAYOUT: 2 Bedrooms: One with King size Bed and One with Twin beds each with en-suite bathrooms (Main bedroom has bath and shower)
- South-East Facing with amazing mountain views.
- Indoor braai/ Fireplace + Outdoor braai area
- Kitchen- self catering
- CHILD POLICY: Children welcome
- Pet Policy: Not pets allowed
- MINIMUM OCCUPANCY: 2 people (MAX 4 people)
- Bath Towels & Bed Linen Provided
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry Service on request
- These units are non-smoking areas.
- Wood available at R30 per basket, please pre order
- Kindly note: Naries do not have a public restaurant on site. If you book our Self Contained Cottages and would like to have breakfast or dinner at Naries, you need to book this at the time of your reservation via email. No children under 12 allowed. Naries cater for all dietary preferences if we are notified in advance.
Classic, Spacious Elegance (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package)
- The Manor House hosts 5 Classical En-suite Manor House Rooms.
- Rates include Dinner, Bed & Breakfast. (Note: Naries do not have a public restaurant on site. Our cuisine is carefully planned, prepared and served for in-house guests only. Naries cater for all dietary preferences if we are notified in advance).
- Child Policy: We can accommodate children age 12 & older, provided that they are willing to share a 2nd Room. Normal adult rates apply. Children 11 years or younger cannot be accommodated.
- Pet Policy: No Pets allowed
Child Policy: We can accommodate children age 12 & older, provided that they are willing to share a 2nd Unit. Normal adult rates apply. Children 11 years or younger cannot be accommodated.
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Come and enjoy the natural beauty of Namaqualand at our Gemsbok Lapa. The Gemsbok lapa is the latest addition to our portfolio. This unique lapa guaruntees views that will take your breathe away - every time. This lapa is built to host all kinds of functions, events and sundowners. We custom make each function to suit your specific needs. The lapa can host up to 30 people, should you wish to host a sit down event. So whether you are planning a cocktail party, a dinner or just sundowners, the Gemsbok Lapa is the ideal venue.
Health and Climate:
We are positioned in a MALARIA-FREE ZONE
- Succulent & Wild flower Heaven
- Photographic Paradise
- Romantic Destination (Honeymoons!)
- Excellent Food...
- Shipwreck Tours
- Gateway to Namakwaland and the Richtersveld
16 To 30 Days Prior To Arrival: 50% of invoice
11 To 15 Days Prior To Arrival: 75% of invoice
Less Than 10 Days Prior To Arrival: 100% of invoice
Non-Arrivals: 100% of invoice
Cancellation DURING your stay: No refund
Facilities & Services:
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Limited Room Service
Bar on the Premises