Overlooking majestic mountains and a striking beach that stretches as far as the eye can see, lies a luxurious five-star African utopia
Nestled on the sands of the Blue Flag Beach Grotto Beach in Hermanus is Mosselberg On Grotto Beach
Boutique Villa, a five-star country house that personifies African hospitality and world-class service, accommodation and facilities. Savour a delectable dining experience in our dining area. Watch the Southern Right whales from the comfort of your suite between July up to the end of November. Enjoy a mountain bike trail, a picturesque walk along the cliff path or tee off at a perfectly manicured golf course.
Where else can you see the Southern Right whales from the luxury of a five-star suite or enjoy a private dining experience? Only at the world-class Mosselberg On Grotto Beach Boutique Villa.
The U-shaped Villa around a central courtyard that is protected year-round makes the Villa a holiday destination for all seasons. Float in the heated pool in the sheltered inner courtyard in winter or have breakfast on the outside sea-facing veranda in autumn. Soak up the summer sun on the balau-timber sun decks or dreamily laze around lounges on the large verandas in spring.
Five luxuriously appointed Suites are all individually decorated reflecting the locale’s fauna and flora in alluring colours. There is a strong emphasis on Privacy, with individual stairwells to each suite and private sea-facing balconies.
Accommodation at Mosselberg On Grotto Beach:
Each room at Mosselberg On Grotto Beach Boutique Villa is individually decorated and named after different aspects from the area. Our rooms are called Southern Right, Sugar Bird, Fynbos, Pinotage and Olive.
- Olive and Pinotage De Luxe Rooms - upstairs with a balcony and partial sea view
- Fynbos Executive Suite - downstairs overlooking our natural Fynbos garden and the ocean, with an extra double sleeper couch
- Sugarbird Junior Suite - upstairs with an extra double sleeper couch and a balcony with a beautiful sea view
- Southern Right Suite - upstairs, very spacious with a balcony, magnificent sea and mountain view, double shower, fire place and separate toilet and a single day bed
Mosselberg On Grotto Beach Activities: Other Popular Hermanus Activities/Attractions:
- Hermanus Sea Kayaking
- Hermanus Quad/ATV trips
- Breathtaking Coastal Flights
- Boat based Whale watching
- Shark cage diving
- Bird watching
Click to display the map