There's a sparkling swimming pool for you to enjoy, a fabulous playground for the kids and a three quarter hour hike takes you to a beautiful natural mountain pool - a magical place to swim and picnic.
There are plenty of birds to be identified and you are almost assured of a Knysna Loerie (Turaco) sighting, Vervet Monkeys provide entertainment free of charge, and if you're lucky there's Bushpig and Bushbuck to be spotted.
The Exploring Days:
- Less than 5 minutes away: Monkey Land, Birds of Eden, The Elephant Sanctuary, Tenikwa Wildlife Sanctuary, The Barnyard Theatre, Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary, numerous Wine Estates, Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary, The Puzzle Park and AfriCanyon Kloofing Adventures.
- Less than 10 minutes away: Keurbooms River for canoeing, Keurboomsstrand Beach and Enrico's fabulous restaurant.
- Less than 15 minutes away: Plettenberg Bay, Shopping, Galleries, Restaurants, Beaches, Golf Courses
- Less than 20 minutes away: Natures Valley, Bloukrans Bungy
- Less than 30 minutes away: Tsitsikamma, Storms River, Knysna
A great place for "free range" children and grown ups.