If Franschhoek is your destination, we’d love to have you as our guest at Mont d’Or.
Just metres away from the historic town centre, we are an easy walking distance from Franschhoek’s enviable variety of restaurants, museums, monuments, exclusive shops and art galleries – and the famous wine tram, of course.
As a boutique guest house and B&B, Mont d’Or Franschhoek offers 11 rooms in an intimate, relaxed setting. Because the guest house is a renovated 19th-century residence, each room varies in layout and character.
· 0 – 30 days to arrival date – 100% cancellation fee of the full booking amount will be charged.
· We require a 50% deposit payment to confirm and secure the booking, the outstanding balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival date as per above cancellation policy.
- Mont d’Or Franschhoek shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests.
- Check in time 14h00, check out time 10h00.
- Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
- No pets allowed.
From Cape Town International Airport
Get on Settlers Way/N2 in Crossroads from Borcherds Quarry Rd/M22
Slight left toward Michigan St
Turn left toward Michigan St
Turn right onto Michigan St
Turn left onto Borcherds Quarry Rd/M22
Use the left lane to merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Somerset
Take Kuils River Rd/R300 and N1 to R44. Take exit 47 from N1
Merge onto Settlers Way/N2
Take exit 22A toward R300/Bellville
Merge onto Kuils River Rd/R300
Use any lane to merge onto N1 toward Paarl/Worcester
Take exit 47 for R44 toward Stellenbosch/R101/Klapmuts/Wellington
Follow Klapmuts - Simondium Rd and R45 to Van Wijk St in Franschhoek
27 min (28.4 km)
Turn right onto R44
Turn left onto Klapmuts - Simondium Rd
Turn right onto Franschhoek Rd/R45
Turn right onto De La Rey St
Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Van Wijk St
Destination will be on the right
32 Van Wijk Street
Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Children of all ages are welcome at Mont d’Or Franschhoek.