Misty Blue Bed and Breakfast - a sumptuous living while on the beach.
Four Star Tourism Grading Council approved bed and breakfast, offers unsurpassed luxury combined with exquisite views of the Indian ocean. Ansteys, the local beach is a mere stroll through our private walkway. South African created artwork and ornaments adorn the walls and tables of our bed and breakfast allowing you to truly appreciate the ambiance we have provided for you, our special guest.
Open patio doors allow cool breezes to keep the outdoor lounge-cum-braai (BBQ) area comfortable during the summer heat.
Lush tropical gardens found typically on the Kwa Zulu Natal coastline abound, providing a natural haven for wildlife.
In-house Services at Misty Blue Bed and Breakfast:
- We offer king sized as well as queen sized bedded rooms.
- Each room is equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, a flat screen television, with a 20 channel bouquet from DSTV.
- Hairdryers, a make up area, plenty of hanging space, wall safe, walk in shower or bath (depending on which room you prefer).
- Every room has sliding doors with clear glass balustrades.
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Included in the cost is breakfast - Additional meals can be ordered at a nominal charge.
- We do offer a wash and iron service at a nominal fee.
Accommodation at Misty Blue Bed and Breakfast:
The Douw Suite
The Grand Suite offers spaciousness combined with opulent touches such as silk fabrics and being able to bathe while overlooking the beautiful views of the ocean.
The Mani Suite
This south facing suite offers a tranquil setting with views facing the coastline. The bathroom does have the most wonderful deep bath to relax in. This suite is situated on the upper floor of the house.
The Hilltops Suite
The suite overlooks the pool, providing tranquility and the sound of water from the swimming pool fountain. This suite has its own private bathroom with shower and is situated on the upper level of the house.
The family suite which can accommodate three children and two adults and overlooks the sea. This suite has its own private bathroom with shower and is situated on the upper level of the house.
Adjacent to the main house we have a cottage, this one bed-roomed unit has it`s own lounge, television and kitchenette facilities, as well as air conditioning in the bedroom. A semi private patio seating four as well as it`s own side entrance. A shower is provided in the bathroom.
The Theo Suite
This suite, on the ground floor offers stunning sea views and is east facing, you overlook the natural vegetation and maybe if you are lucky you will see some of the vervet monkeys that often pop in for a snack that is put out for them. This suite`s bathroom comprises of a walk in shower.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 20 days before date of arrival, 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
Misty Blue Bed and Breakfast is a Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Bluff Durban KwaZulu-Natal South Africa