Milkwood Bay Self Catering Villa is a self catering villa with direct access to a stunning beach on the Knysna Lagoon.
This unique house offers breathtaking views across the tidal waters to the distant Outeniqua mountains.
With 5 en-suite bedrooms, a partially enclosed heated swimming pool and a sauna, Milkwood Bay is a most comfortable and elegant retreat for the discerning traveler.
Guests can take a gentle stroll to the famous Knysna Heads, or simply relax on the patio, at the private pool or on the beach.
Swimming, canoeing, windsurfing, hiking, golf, bird watching and many other leisure activities can be enjoyed in the area.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet available on entrance- and bedroom levels
- Clearguard security screens on bedroom level balcony doors
- Sun loungers
- Firewood supplied
- Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards available on the beach below Under Milkwood chalets
- Limited boat moorings subject to availability and possibility to swing at anchor
- Board games available at reception
- Library of DVDs available
- Babysitting on request
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-house laundry service
- Close proximity to the Knysna Heads and restaurants
- Grocery Provisioning Option: Guests are welcome to pre-order groceries at Woolworths or Pick n Pay before arrival and we will happily arrange for the delivery to be placed in the chalet
- Airport and taxi transfers can be arranged
Accommodation at Milkwood Bay Self Catering Villa:
Each room is individually decorated offering comfort and space and magnificent water views. En-suite marble-tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating and air-conditioning ensure a luxurious stay.
- If cancelled 15 days prior to arrival 50% of total accommodation.
- If cancelled 7 days prior to arrival 100% of total accommodation.
- High season - If cancelled 21 days prior to arrival 25% of total accommodation.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Communal Satellite TV
Milkwood Bay Self-Catering Villa is a Self-Catering in Knysna Western Cape South Africa