Situated at the foot of a mountain in Hartbeespoort, Mia Hills Guest House is a lovely guest house that is ideal for guests looking for comfortable accommodation close to various attractions in and around Hartbeespoort.
Guests have a choice of rooms with mountain, garden and dam views and can accommodate between 2 to 3 people. The rooms are furnished with fans, heaters and comfortable queen-size beds with a combination of single beds in some rooms. Each room has an en-suite bathroom fitted with a shower or a shower and bath with a toilet. The rooms feature a kitchenette that is equipped with an induction stove, microwave, induction stove, bar fridge and dining area, while others are perfect for guests with pets.
A TV with selected DStv channels and Wi-Fi access is available.
Enjoying lovely views of the mountain and Hartbeespoort Dam from the relaxation area, braai facilities are also available. Mia Hills Guest House is fitted with CCTV monitoring and motion detectors, linked to a 24-hour security company and secure, remote-controlled access is available.
* Secured parking
* Free parking
* BBQ / Picnic area
Mia Hills Guest House is situated 1.5 km from Hartbeespoort Dam Snake and Animal Park, 2 km from Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort, 4.1 km from Hartbeespoort Fresh Water Fish Aquarium, 2.6 km from Hartbeespoort Dam Wall, 2.9 km from Village Mall, 20.8 km from Upside Down House and 94.9 km from O.R. Tambo International Airport.
* Borakalalo reserve
* Hartbeespoort Dam
* Harties Cableway
* Cheetah Conservation & Research Centre
* Lesedi Cultural Village
* Magalies Park Golf Club
* Magaliesberg Biosphere Reserve
* Margaret Roberts Herbal Centre.
- If cancelling 3 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
* Check-in 14h00.
* Check-out 10h00.
* Pets are welcome in 3 of the units.
* Booking is secured once deposit payment is made.
* Mia Hills Guest House is monitored by CCTV.
* Smoking is not allowed in the units but designated areas are available.
Children aged between 0 and 12 stay free.
Children aged between 13 and 18 pay a fee.