Meander Stay Clarens - Perfectly situated within walking distance to the town lies your home away from home in a quiet enclave. Nestled at the foot of a mountain, you find yourself against the perfect backdrop for relaxation with direct access to a nature trail complete with a streamlet.
Our Family Suite provides guests with the comfort and flexibility they need. This is an ideal option for friends or families.
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds sharing a full bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen and lounge with a wood-burning combustion stove.
- Covered verandah with gas braai and beautiful mountain views.
- Braai Area
- Free Parking
A NON-SMOKING policy is noted in the house. Please note that there will be charged for non-compliance. Room service is available and needs to be requested beforehand.
Clarens is a small town situated in the Thabo Mofutsanyana region of the Free State Province. Clarens is a farming and art community surrounded by beautiful nature and interesting rock formations made of sandstone. Clarens offers tourists many outdoor and nature-inspired activities.
*Game viewing on horseback *Golf at Clarens Golf and Trout Estate *Dinosaur fossil hunting *Baris cheese *Noah’s cheese
Hot air ballooning
Quad bike trails
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
Child Rule Applies: 0 - 16 years pay 100% of the sharing rate, 17 - 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate