McLeod’s Cottage offers comfortable accommodation in a self-catering cottage, situated on a residential property where the owner’s reside. The cottage is situated off the main house in Stuart’s Hill with its own private entrance, peaceful garden and secure parking behind automated gates. McLeod’s Cottage is located in the heart of Somerset West, surrounded by trees, the Helderberg mountains and the Atlantic ocean.
The open-plan cottage is tastefully furnished and can accommodate 4 guests. The cottage contains a queen-size bed, a double sleeper couch, a bathroom fitted with a shower, a kitchen, and a living area. The kitchen is equipped for self-catering with a fridge, oven, 4-plate stove, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and an outside braai area.
Additional features include a seating area with an outside patio and braai, kids jungle gym; uncapped Wi-Fi, and a TV with selected DStv channels, Netflix and Showmax.
Somerset West is the perfect location for your stay in Cape Town. We offer a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle with numerous golf courses, hiking and mountain bike trails on our doorstep; not to mention some of the best surf spots and sunsets Cape Town has to offer. McLeod’s is also minutes away from some of the most famous wine estates in South Africa.
- 20 minutes to the airport
- Approximately 30 minutes to Cape Town, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront
- 15 minutes to Stellenbosch
- Less than 60 minutes to Hermanus and other beautiful beach towns.
This is a self catering cottage. The unit is open plan with a queen bed and a double sofa bed. There is Wi-Fi in the unit, a full kitchen with a refrigerator and a 4 plate stove. The unit has a seating area with a small outside patio.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.