- Whether it is adventure or relaxation you seek, Simons Town offers it all. Within easy driving distance of the Cape Winelands and the unspoilt West Coast, Simons Town is one of South Africas most favorite holiday destinations.
- Stroll down cobbled streets to explore our Victorian village boasting beautiful historical buildings, antique shops and museums. Relax with a glass of wine in one of the restaurants at our waterfront, whilst enjoying authentic African music.
- Mariner Guesthouse is within 1 km walking distance of Seaforth and Boulders beaches where swimming or sun bathing is fabulous, and a boardwalk runs through the African Penguin nesting area.
FAST ROUTE This route takes you from Cape Town International Airport, over Silvermine via Ou Kaapse Weg, to Simon's Town.
- After leaving the parking area at the airport, take the N2 (Cape Town) turn-off. Continue heading towards Table Mountain, getting into the left lane as you almost reach the mountain.
- Take the M3 (Muizenberg) turn-off LEFT just before the road starts turning right towards the City. Stay on this road with the mountain on your right for about 20km's heading South.
- You will come to a T-junction traffic light against another mountain. Turn RIGHT towards Ou Kaapse Weg. Drive over one set of traffic lights and turn LEFT just before you reach the next set of traffic lights: Simon's Town / Ou Kaapse Weg.
- Drive over the mountain via Ou Kaapse Weg. Drive over 2 sets of traffic lights, and over a hill. Coming down the hill towards the sea, turn RIGHT towards Simon's Town. Drive along this beach road, over several traffic lights, past Simon's Town Train Station and through the centre of Simon's Town.
- Once you have passed the Police Station on your left, and after the end of the stone wall, start slowing down as you reach a lane of trees on your left through which you can see the beach. Turn RIGHT into Runciman Drive.
- Drive up the hill and follow the road as it makes a right turn. Turn LEFT up the second road into Harbour Heights Drive. Follow the steep road and immediately turn LEFT: Harbour Heights Close. Mariner Guesthouse is Nr 12 on your left.