is built against the slopes of the fynbos covered mountain in Simon’s Town. This historical harbour town is 45 km from Cape Town and its International Airport, and situated in the greater Table Mountain National Park.
With breathtaking sea views across False Bay and within walking distance of the centre of town and beaches, Mariner Guesthouse offers stylish elegance, comfort and friendly hospitality.
Mariner Guesthouse offers 8 spacious and beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms, all with exceptional views. Get cosy in front of our fireplace in the lounge or have breakfast on our open veranda, enjoying the fresh air.
Liesel and her team look forward to making your stay an unforgettable one!
Accommodation at Mariner Guesthouse: Superior Room:
(42sq m) With a beautiful four poster bed and luxurious linen, this air-conditioned room has a full bathroom with extra large bath, shower and double basin. Relax with a glass of wine while enjoying the sunset from your private balcony. This room is ideal for romantic getaways / honeymoon couples and has the option of requesting “breakfast-in-bed”.
(36sq m) This room has a full bathroom and mini self-catering facilities. It is ideal for longer stays with a queen sized bed and space for an additional single bed if required. Your large private covered balcony has direct access to our barbeque area if you feel like having a “braai”.
Loft Rooms / Family Unit:
(25sq m) These two rooms can serve as individual rooms or as one unit. They are ideal for a family where the children and parents each have their own bedrooms. An inter-connecting door gives direct and private access between the bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own en-suite shower bathroom and air-conditioner.
(34sq m) These four large bedrooms all have the option of twin beds or one king sized bed, two with en-suite shower and the other two with full bathrooms. Each also has its own privately covered balcony overlooking False Bay.
Facilities in all 8 en-suite bedrooms:
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- Internet connection points and free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV with DSTV
- Secure electronic safe
- Ceiling fans /heating
- Mini bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities with access to a microwave oven
Mariner Guesthouse Activities:
- Whether it is adventure or relaxation you seek, Simon’s Town offers it all. Within easy driving distance of the Cape Winelands and the unspoilt West Coast, Simon’s Town is one of South Africa’s most favorite holiday destinations.
- Stroll down cobbled streets to explore our Victorian village boasting beautiful historical buildings, antique shops and museums. Relax with a glass of wine in one of the restaurants at our waterfront, whilst enjoying authentic African music.
- Mariner Guesthouse is within 1 km walking distance of Seaforth and Boulders beaches where swimming or sun bathing is fabulous, and a boardwalk runs through the African Penguin nesting area.
Click to display the map