Mangwa Valley Game Lodge is situated in the heart of the Dinokeng Reserve and forms part of an ambitious project to develop a premier tourist destination in the North Eastern quadrant of the Gauteng Province.
Leave the outside world behind and treat yourself to an unbelievable bush veld experience. Mangwa Valley Lodge has the perfect blend of bush veld views, undulating valleys and romantic sunsets.
The resort accommodates 40 guests and children are welcome. Accommodation at Mangwa Valley Lodge consists of:
- Chalets (4)
- Standard Rooms (7)
- Executive / Honeymoon Suite (1)
- Tented Camps (10)
- Free-standing fans
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Outdoor patio
- Walk-in showers
- Hairdryers on request
- All beds can be separated into twins
- Swimming pool
- Reading/Business lounge
- Children’s play area
- Game drives and walks
- Team building activities
- Curio shop
- Boma/Braai venue
- Full service Restaurant
A central facility with restaurant and bar overlooks the stunning valley. Alternatively a boma braai can be arranged. The restaurant seats up to 120 guests.
The facility is equipped to accommodate a conference of up to 40 delegates sharing. The lodge is fully equipped for conferences and can seat up to 60 delegates.
* Malaria free reserve currently stocked with over 20 species of large mammals. Guided game viewing on foot, or game vehicles by day sharing close quarters with legendary African wildlife.
* Excellent birding (over 350 species).
* Wedding venue with stone and thatch chapel accommodating 150 guests. Conference facilities, team building and fishing.
* Team building according to your specifications
* Horse rides
* Paint ball
* Clay Pidgeon shooting
* Quad Bikes
- 29 to 22 Days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fee will be forfeited.
- 21 to 15 Days prior to arrival - 30% cancellation fee will be forfeited.
- 14 to 7 Days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee will be forfeited.
- 6 to 1 days prior to arrival - 65% cancellation fee will be forfeited.
- No Shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
Head towards Bela-Bela – Warmbaths on the N1 Polokwane (Pieterburg) from Pretoria.
Go past the Walmansthal/Pyramid and Murrayhill/ Petronella off ramp.
Take the Hammanskraal/Boekenhout off ramp.
Turn right after the toll gate and cross over the N1 highway.
Turn first left at Rust De Winter turnoff and drive for +- 11 kms passing Kwalata, Mongena and Safari garage.
Turn right, 100m from garage, at the De Wagensdrift Road turnoff and continue for +- 9.5kms.
The entrance to Mangwa Valley game lodge is on your left.