Mangwa Valley Game Lodge
is situated in the heart of the Dinokeng Reserve and forms part of an ambitious project to develop a premier tourist destination in the North Eastern quadrant of the Gauteng Province.
Leave the outside world behind and treat yourself to an unbelievable bush veld experience. Mangwa Valley Lodge has the perfect blend of bush veld views, undulating valleys and romantic sunsets.
The resort accommodates 40 guests and children are welcome. Accommodation at Mangwa Valley Lodge consists of:
- Chalets (4)
- Standard Rooms (7)
- Executive / Honeymoon Suite (1)
- Tented Camps (10)
- Free-standing fans
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Outdoor patio
- Walk-in showers
- Hairdryers on request
- All beds can be separated into twins
- Swimming pool
- Reading/Business lounge
- Children’s play area
- Game drives and walks
- Team building activities
- Curio shop
- Boma/Braai venue
- Full service Restaurant
A central facility with restaurant and bar overlooks the stunning valley. Alternatively a boma braai can be arranged. The restaurant seats up to 120 guests.
The facility is equipped to accommodate a conference of up to 40 delegates sharing. The lodge is fully equipped for conferences and can seat up to 60 delegates.
Mangwa Valley Game Lodge Activities:
* Malaria free reserve currently stocked with over 20 species of large mammals. Guided game viewing on foot, or game vehicles by day sharing close quarters with legendary African wildlife.
* Excellent birding (over 350 species).
* Wedding venue with stone and thatch chapel accommodating 150 guests. Conference facilities, team building and fishing.
* Team building according to your specifications
* Horse rides
* Paint ball
* Clay Pidgeon shooting
* Quad Bikes
Click to display the map