Reservation Terms (Booking sites) The deposit payment of 50% of the booking is required to secure the booking. No bookings made are confirmed until a deposit payment has been received. Once the deposit has been received the accommodation is booked and is subject to availability.
Other things to Note This property is managed by Whale Watchers Properties. Sourcing only the best properties for holiday rentals, a guest can be sure that this property has met with the highest standards in quality and comfort.
Cancellation Policy Moderate (more than 1 month - 100%, more than 1 week - 50%, less than 1 week - 0%)
Taxes and Extras Cleaning Fee: R395
A once off exit Cleaning Fee is applicable for each booking. Mid stay major services are available at the same price.
Muizenberg is Africa’s oldest surfing town. Home to one of the worlds’ best learn-to-surf beaches and the warmest waters on the Cape Town coastline, Muizenberg is a must visit holiday destination while in Cape Town. There are many tourist attractions in the area with walking tours on offer from Muizenberg Tours and Travel. For breakfast, there is an abundance of choice. Hang Ten cafe is a local surfers hangout and institutional cafes like Empire Cafe and Gaslight have been local favourites for many years. This area is home to incredible restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife with Tigers Milk and Live-bait only short walk from the apartment. Live music is regularly hosted at the Striped Horse, with it’s in-house striped horse craft beers proving very popular. Take a walk through the old part of town (Palmer Road) an interesting collection shops and coffee shops where locals show off their crafts and trade. The Blue Bird Garage Market is also a hot favourite for a Friday night. This is where all the locals congregate after a long week of work and surf. Visitors can enjoy a coastal walk from Muizenberg to Kalk Bay that includes the historical mile. This part of the walk features some wonderful historical buildings including the SA Police Museum, Casa Labia, Rhodes Cottage and Het Posthuys which dates back to 1742 and is one of the oldest buildings in South Africa.
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- St James beach with tidal pool [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [200 metres]
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the Worlds Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [50 metres]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Moderate (more than 1 month - 100%, more than 1 week - 50%, less than 1 week - 0%)
For Checkin and Key Collection, head to the Melrose Village Complex on Melrose Road in Muizenberg. From Cape Town International Airport Take Airport Ring Rd to Airport Approach Rd Head northeast on Freight Rd toward Airport Ring Rd Keep right to continue on Airport Ring Rd Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd Keep right to continue toward Airport Approach Rd Take Settlers Way/N2 and M5 to Beach Rd in Muizenberg Slight left onto Airport Approach Rd Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 Take exit 11 for M17/Jan Smuts -rln Merge onto Jan Smuts Dr/M17 Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Klipfontein Rd/M18 Turn left to merge onto M5 toward Muizenberg At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Royal Rd/R310 Continue to follow R310 Drive to Melrose Rd Turn left onto Beach Rd Turn right onto Melrose Rd Destination will be on the right where a member of our check in staff will meet you at the entrance at a pre-arranged time.