Magnolia Place has charming en-suite rooms with twin beds/double beds. All rooms have access to a shared kitchen.
Magnolia Place is situated in a quiet upmarket neighbourhood within walking distance of the historic Stellenbosch and stone`s throw from the Eerste River and the Medi-Clinic in Stellenbosch.
River walks, nature reserves, botanical gardens and restaurants are easily accessible. A twenty-minute drive will take you to the nearest Indian Ocean beaches.
Magnolia Place is an affordable base from which to explore Cape Town and the Winelands. Stellenbosch lies in the mountainous beauty of the Winelands, less than an hour`s drive from Cape Town.
The area`s mountains and reserves abound with examples of fynbos, the unique flora of the Cape floral kingdom.
Expert advice is available on tours in the area and Southern African wildlife safaris
Magnolia Place is situated just off the center of historic Stellenbosch, adjacent to the Eerste River and one block away from the Medi-Clinic and a convenient shopping complex.
A view of Stellenbosch and surrounding mountains can be appreciated in three directions.
Visit award winning restaurants, coffee shops, museums or theatres, all within 5 minutes drive of your base at Magnolia Place Guest House.
For the more adventurous there are a variety of activities available in and around town. Beautiful hiking trails, Cape wine tours and horse riding to name a few of the things to do around Stellenbosch.
Some of the worlds most beautiful golf courses are in and around Stellenbosch.
Adjacent to Stellenbosch are three gholf courses, all within 20 minutes drive from Magnolia Place Guest House in Stellenbosch.
Double and Twin Rooms:
- Beautiful views of the mountains.
- Please note both rooms are non-Smoking.
- The maximum number of guests per room: 2+1
- Rooms are equipped with hair-dryer and cooling fan.
- Each of the 4 rooms has a double or twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
From Cape Town airport:
- Take N2 in direction of Somerset West.
- Take Stellenbosch offramp to left.
- When entering Stellenbosch
- Turn right into Dorp Street (the first road after crossing the railway line).
- Turn right onto the R44 in the direction of Somerset West.
- Turn right at the first traffic light into Rokewood Avenue.
- Continue across the 4 way stop, past the Medi-clinic on your left hand side.
- First road left is Culemborg crescent. Stop at number 11.