Londiningi GuestHouse - Enjoy a quiet drink on the host’s spacious terrace, whilst watching industrious Mahali (weaver) birds build their nests and mongeese scurry about, or simply savor the colorful skies of the African setting sun whilst sharing an aperitif between friends.
All 10 en-suite rooms are each individually and tastefully decorated. After a good night’s rest, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast with a clear view of the garden. Experience typical Namibian friendliness first hand during your stay at Londiningi. Londiningi is your home-away-from-home in Windhoek!
Facilities and Services:
* Coffee/Tea station
* Swimming Pool
* Safe Parking
* Craft Shop
* Shaded Lounge areas by the Pool
Dominated by the Namib Desert (whose Nama name means “Vast Place”), Africa’s most thinly populated country enthrals with its immense arid landscapes, bountiful wildlife and ancient rock art. What you will encounter is a comprehensive journey through most of Namibia’s gems; a country characterised by stark contrasts that teem with life and beauty. Curate your holiday experience and let us do the rest for you. It couldn’t be more easy or thorough.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 31 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
We do accept children.