Only 4 km from the Phalaborwa Kruger Park Gateway Airport, shopping centers, commercial outlets, industrial and mining enterprises, and the Kruger National Park main gate.
The quieter northern suburbs with lush tropical gardens await the visitor to our Limpopo Lowveld Guest House, strategically placed across two adjoining properties offering meandering pathways, cozy corners and peaceful seating. Ideal for birders.
Fifteen separate individual en-suite units strategically placed with private entrances from our gardens.
Five garden rooms nestling among the Maroela trees on the Sunrise Wing, and a further five double rooms on the Sunset side, all accessible to our shamrock swimming pool.
We have three sets of rooms with communal verandas for friends & family and are able to cater for different needs from full bath room or shower en-suite, with twin, double, queen or king size beds.
Each has TV (Sat & Mnet,) its own bar fridge stocked with a selection of refreshments, a tea and coffee tray and air conditioners and fans for the all year round sun.
Double Beds - Part of a group of 3 medium sized rooms with a communal verandah nestled under a large Male Marula Tree facing North.
Double Room with Twin Single Base Sets. Very private with own entrance from parking area. The large glass sliding doors give feeling of space and light.
Double Base Set. Small compact overnight room next to the pool, dining room and main veranda. Open en - suite shower plus ample work top and cupboard space.
Double Base Set in large room with ample cupboard and desktop space. Good cross ventilation. Situated on the west wing entranced privately from the pool it has a communal veranda.
Double Base Set (C) equipped with broad band cable internet and telephone. Private entrance from car park with small veranda.
King Size Base Set. For the tall and portly or sharing with space. Full private bathroom en suite with entrance from own garden.
Queen Size Base Set. A spacious room for couples or ladies for long stay. Private secure with own veranda in secure seperate garden with private entrance.
Loerie Lodge Guest House Activities:
Tours of up to one day duration:
* Self Drive Tour - visiting quaint villages of Pilgrims Rest, Sabie , Graskop – Gods Window – Bourke’s Luck Potholes - Blyde Canyon)
* Self Drive Tea Estate Tour - travel through citrus and banana plantations up to the high Sapeko tea estates for lunch or afternoon cakes and locally grown tea & coffee.
* Bombyx Mori Silk Farm, Mohomoholo Wild Life Rehabilitation Center and Swadini Reptile Park. A traditional lunch at The Trading Post and visit a showcase of African Art and Hand Craft at The Monsoon Gallery
* Famous White Lions and Kampama King Cheetah projects in the Hoedspruit area. (Driving distance 72 km)
* Olifants River - Boat Cruises/ Animal Safari (Guests can be collected from Lodge)
* Kruger Park 4 x 4 (Five hour) trail (Guests collected from Lodge)
* Kruger Park Gate night drive and BBQ (Guests collected from Lodge)
* Kruger Park Gate Big Game early morning walking safari (Guests collected from Lodge)
* One day or three day hunting safari’s (Guests collected from Lodge)
* Cultural tour of tribal villages and visit to a Sangoma / Witch Doctor (Arrangements to be met for tour)
* A selection of routes for daily trips into the Kruger National Park.
* Golf on the International PGA, Hans Merensky Golf Estate (Distance from Lodge 4 km) or Letaba Country Club in the Mountains (110 Km)
* Township tour in a real minibus (Pick up at lodge)
Click to display the map
Reception very helpful -good breakfast -nice room - nice garden - wireless.