- A five minute drive will take you to the centre of town where you are spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants. Montagu boasts two of the Top Twenty Restaurants in South Africa.
- Situated on the longest wine route in the world, Route 62, spend the day wine tasting at the plentiful award wining wine estates.
- If golf is your passion our 9-hole Golf Course is less than five minutes away.
- Take a drive through our breathtaking Koo Valley and stop off at the world-renowned Protea Tractor Trip. The tractor trip takes you to the summit of Arangieskop (1500m above sea level) where you can sip on our local Muscadel while admiring the awe-inspiring view. On your descent sample true South African fare a traditional potjiekos.
- Montagu is fast becoming the destination for rock climbers, but if you are not that adventurous, there are plenty of gentle hiking trails on offer. Take a picnic basket and enjoy it by one of the waterfalls.
- Little Sanctuary is a bird-watchers paradise. Binoculars are available as well as reference books if you want to give it a try.
Whichever way you look at it, Little Sanctuary is the only place to stay in Montagu.