Come and experience the true meaning of home away from home at Little Eden Guest Lodge, endorsed with a Superior award and rated as a 4 Star Establishment by the Tourism and Grading Council, where the staff have been trained to live up to this reputation. Each air conditioned suite has been meticulously furnished for our guests and no thought has been spared for the finishing touches.
Situated in the South Eastern suburbs of Vanderbijlpark, we are only a stone throw away from the Emerald Resort and Casino, shopping center, Vaal University of Technology, Vaal River, Stonehaven on Vaal and other amenities.
Our luxurious honeymoon suites are well advertised by word of mouth and should you so wish we will add the necessary romantic ambiance for your special night. Breakfast is included in all stays and lunch and dinner are available on request. All meals are prepared by our executive chef.
Accommodation at Little Eden Guest Lodge:
All suites information:
-DSTV, Own Decoder
-Tea & Coffee Facilities
Traveling from the N1: (From Johannesburg or Pretoria)
- Take the Vanderbijlpark off-ramp (R57) on the N1. Cross 1 stop street (4 way), Cross 3 robots (the last robot details: left Vereniging & Vaal Mall, right Parys & Barrage, straight Sasolburg).
- Travel towards Sasolburg. Youll pass the first bridge (no off-ramps), at the second bridge, turn left (Vanderbijlpark-South/Suid - Ravel Street).
- Turn left on the bridge. Youll cross 2 stop streets (First: 4 way, Second: 3 way). Cross 1 robot. (You are on your way to the Emerald Casino now).
- The Checkers centre will be on your right hand side. Turn left into Hendrik van Eck Boulevard at the next robot (the Dros will be on your right).
- Go past the first street on your left. At the very first stop street, turn left. (OKulus Street to the left and Fir Street to the right) Little Eden Guest Lodge is the third house on your left.
Go around the corner (Danie Theron Street) for reception.