Lira Boutique Lodge is one of a kind bush and dam facing lodge, the perfect destination wedding venue situated on the banks of the Nandoni Dam in Limpopo.
The Lodge offers incredible views, bush lodge facilities, Southern cuisine and unsurpassed guest services. Drift away in one of our few private, and quintessentially decorated villas.
Each villa has a separate lounge area, room with extra large King Sized bed, En-Suite bathroom, Outdoor shower and a bush facing patio. The Lodge has an onsite restaurant which operates daily.
The Lodge is perfectly situated close to the Kruger National Park Punda Maria Gate.
Terms And Conditions:
*Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in.
*Credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in.
No smoking in units
No loud noise after 10 pm
No pets allowed at the property
No extra people staying over in the units that did not book.
Please be aware that once your booking has been made we will request the below documentation to be emailed to us
Guest Home Address:
Copy of ID or Passport
The guest will have to acknowledge joint and several liabilities for all services rendered until full settlement of bills
3. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Lira Boutique Lodge caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom
they are responsible.
4. Hotel Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests
in the rooms.
5. Regardless of charge instructions, I acknowledge that I am personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred by me during my stay at
Lira Boutique Lodge
6. For information with regards to our Covid-19 management solutions please check our Covid-19 Protocols on the following link https://liraboutique.co.za/covid-19-protocols/
7. Guest and their visitors or employees enter and use all Lira Boutique Lodge facilities at their own risk. The owners, representatives, employees and / or agents of Lira Group Hotels T/A Lira Boutique Lodge will NOT be held liable for any loss or damage to any guest, visitor, employee or any person's property, nor for injury or death of any person entering the Lira Group Hotels premises whether such loss or damage to property or injury or death is a result of the negligence of the Owners and or their Representatives or agents or not.
8. Kindly note that Lira Boutique Lodge is surrounded by the Bush and the Nandoni Dam, snakes can on occasions be seen in the surrounding areas. Crocodiles and Hippos live in the Dam and can also occasionally be seen on the river banks. Please be cautious of your surroundings.
Limpopo is a South African province bordering Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Mozambique. It’s known for bush veld and wildlife reserves. within close proximity to the Kruger National Park Punda Maria Gate.
- Tshatshingo Potholes
- Nandoni Dam
- The Holy Forest (Thathe Vondo)
- Kruger National Park
- Mphaphuli Waterfalls & Cycad nature reserve
- Cultural Lake Fundudzi
- If cancelling 3 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Limited Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Bar on the Premises
No Pets Allowed
Lira Boutique Lodge is a Bed and Breakfast, Holiday Resort, Hotel and Essential Service in Thohoyandou Limpopo South Africa