Accommodation in Franschhoek is in great demand and numerous guest houses and bed & breakfast facilities have opened as a result. In order to be at the top of the list, it is necessary to provide excellent accommodation at a reasonable rate. We firmly believe this is what you can expect from Les Chambres Guest House
A charming old Victorian house that has been lovingly restored provides the setting and attentive hosts provide the rest. Les Chambres Guest House is situated within easy walking distance of the main road and is less than two minutes` walk from the top Cape Winelands restaurants, including Reuben`s, Le Quartier Francais and Le Bon Vivant.
Spacious and comfortable rooms, together with personal service make for a memorable stay. You are welcome to come and take a look at our facilities, when you are next in Franschhoek. Accommodation the way you expect.
To help you stay in touch we have a broadband-enabled computer exclusively for guests` use and also a Wi-Fi network, in case you have your own laptop with you.
Indulge yourself! Let us provide you with our personal service, from the time you arrive, until you leave.
Accommodation at Les Chambres Guest House:
- Four luxurious rooms, each with a private entrance.
- King-size or twin beds, all of which are extra-length (200cm long).
- For that extra-special touch, we only use 100% percale cotton bed linen.
- Each room is individually furnished with an eclectic mix of antique and tasteful modern pieces.
- All rooms are air-conditioned.
- One room features a wood-burning fire, for which wood is provided.
- For the winter months, under-floor heating will keep you warm and cosy.
- Two of our rooms each have a small, but totally private courtyard, leading directly from the room. The other two rooms are slightly larger but have no courtyard.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in each room.