Leopardsong Manor in Centurion Golf Estate has been noted for its stylish interior and spacious rooms overlooking one of the best golf courses in the country. The Manor is stylishly decorated in rosewood with 18 individually decorated suites, dining areas and lounges.
We offer luxurious accommodation in a warm, friendly environment with personal attention providing a home away from home feeling. Our safe location enables you to go for a relaxing walk, play a round of golf or tennis and still be centrally located for business and leisure travels.
We boast conference facilities at the Centurion Country Club, within walking distance from Leopardsong Manor. Conference facilities are able to host up to 120 delegates.
Leopardsong is only a 100 m from the nearest Gautrain bus stop and only 4 kms to Centurion Station. We are centrally located between Johannesburg and Pretoria in the suburb of Centurion, only 30 min from OR Tambo International Airport. With easy access to surrounding highways, shopping centres and business parks, as well as the famous Irene dairy farm with picnic spots, restaurant and deli shop, there is no better place to stay than at Leopardsong Manor.
Facilities at Leopardsong Manor:
~ Free Uncapped and unthrottled 100 mbps Business Fibre
~ Private and secure accommodation and parking in Centurion Golf and Residential Estate
~ Complimentary refreshments including superior coffee machine and snacks
~ Suites are fully serviced with laundry and ironing services available daily
~ Spacious en-suite bedrooms with flat screen television with DSTV hospitality package
~ Dining area and lounge overlooks the 4th fairway
~ Plenty of safe walkways and green areas around the golf course
~ The Gautrain bus stop is only meters from the main entrance.
~ Easy access to the business areas of Highveld Industrial Park, Midrand, Centurion, Irene, Pretoria East and Pretoria CBD (Tshwane) and the Highways
~ 25 Minutes from OR Tambo international airport and 35 min from Lanseria Airport
~ A Premier Business, Corporate and Tourist destination
~ Conference facilities within walking distance from Leopardsong Manor for up to 120 delegates at the Country Club
~ 18 Hole golf course, driving range and tennis courts on site
~ For the sports fanatic, we are 2 minutes from the Centurion Cricket Stadium and 20 minutes from Loftus Versveld for rugby or soccer
~ Virgin Active gym 5 min away
~ 24 Hour check in
A 50% deposit required to confirm the booking and the balance
is due on arrival. Refunds on cancellation will apply as below:
- Days prior to booking date.
- 24 hour prior to arrival – 100% refund
From the Airport:
- Take the R21 to Pretoria. Take the Krugersdorp offramp heading south. Take the John Voster offramp. At the top of the ramp turn right.
- At the 3rd traffic light turn left into the Centurion Golf Estate. Give the gate your name. (They will give you a visitors card). Turn immediately right into Canyon Close.
- Leopardsong is Nr14, the 3rd house on your left From John Voster (heading south) ” Take the John Voster offramp. At the top of the ramp turn right.
- At the 3rd traffic light turn left into the Centurion Golf Estate ” Give the gate your name. (They will give you a visitors card) ” Turn immediately right into Canyon Close. Leopardsong is Nr14, the 3rd house on your left.
Kids under 5 - stay free with parents in Deluxe Double rooms.
Kids 6 and over R450 per child per night.
Extra bed and cot are available.
Accommodation at Leopardsong Manor:
- All 18 rooms are en suite and stylishly decorated in natural stone and earth tones
- Your choice of King, Queen or Twin beds
- Satellite television
- Complimentary bottles of water in the rooms
- Mini bars for your convenience (Executive rooms only)
- Laundry facilities are available (Surcharge)
- All rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, under floor heating, hairdryers and tea and coffee making facilities
- All accommodation rates are on a bed and breakfast basis