Welcome to Leopard’s Lair Bush Lodge, where you will experience the Lowveld like never before. Our lodge is the perfect destination for anyone looking for accommodation near Hoedspruit where you can unwind and relax in the tranquility of nature.
Our hidden gem is ideally situated along the Mohlabetsi River in the exclusive area of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate and within driving distance of the world-famous Blyde River Canyon and Kruger National Park.
We offer 4 beautifully furnished luxury suites with en-suite bathrooms, a dressing room, an outdoor shower, a Jacuzzi bath, a mosquito net, and air-conditioning. All suites are free-standing units that sleep 2 pax and have small verandahs overlooking the river or garden, where you can sit back and indulge yourself in the natural beauty.
Separate from the rooms, we offer a large, fully equipped communal kitchen, lounge, deck and braai area with a spectacular pool overlooking the Mohlabetsi riverbed that is available to all guests staying at Leopard’s Lair Bush Lodge.
• Pridelands Big5 Sunrise and Sunset Game Drives in Greater Kruger
• Blyde Adventures - Blyde Dam Cruise Adventure, Quad biking, Game viewing, Helicopter flips and hot air balloon rides, Kloofing and hiking
• Kruger National Park
• Panorama Route – 3 Rondawels. God’s Window, Graskop.
• Moholoholo rehabilitation center
• Hoedspruit Brewery for wine, gin, beer, and whisky tastings
• Spa Treatments
• Walk or cycle with general game in the Wildlife Estate or enjoy a picnic at one of the bird hides in the estate
• Reptile Center and French Restaurant
• Cinema Oase & Lavender Bistro for a movie night in the bush.
The lodge consists of 3 Deluxe Rooms and 1 Family unit. The Deluxe rooms have jacuzzi baths, outdoor showers and private verandahs. The Family unit consists of 2 bedrooms with an interleading door. The Main bedroom has a King size bed and an outdoor shower, the small bedroom has 2 single beds and a bathroom with a bath. There is a fully equipped communal kitchen and braai area for self-catering as well as a beautiful pool overlooking the Mohlabetsi riverbed. Meals and activities can be booked at an additional cost.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
1. No music or loud noise - there will be a R10000 fine from Estate Management.
2. No speeding in the Estate, the speed limit is 40km/h.
3. Please don’t feed any animals.
4. Make sure all doors and windows are locked when you leave the lodge.
5. Please turn off aircons, heaters and appliances when you leave the lodge.
6. Please keep the lodge tidy and be considerate to other guests especially in the communal space.
7. No visitors without prior arrangement.