At the foot of Lion’s Head, Leeuwenzee Guest House is perfectly situated for business people visiting Cape Town and for tourists wanting to explore the beaches, V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain and the whole Cape Peninsula.
Places of entertainment from art galleries to sports grounds, shops and restaurants are within easy reach as well as the International Convention Centre.
The Winelands are only half-an-hour’s drive away.
Most of our 12 luxury en-suite rooms have views of either the mountain or the sea. All are equipped with showers and satellite TV. There is safe parking and we can arrange car hire or transport from and to the airport. We also cater for specialist groups and package tours for up to 24 people.
Wake up to a full Cape-style breakfast to start your day and, later, enjoy a drink on the pool deck as you watch the sun sinking over the Atlantic Ocean.
Leeuwenzee offers comfort and beauty to all visitors to the Western Cape.
* Satellite TV
* Licensed Bar
* Airconditioning and fans in rooms
* Jacuzzi style Pool and deck with pool entertainment area
* 24 hour ADSL Wireless Internet
* CCTV system monitoring parking areas and foyer
* Lock up parking for 2-3 vehicles, and 2 additional bays in front of surveillance cameras.
* Full Cape-style breakfast
* Bar fridges in rooms
* Telephones and hairdryers in rooms
* Lock up safes in every room
* Rooms serviced daily
* Laundry facilities
* Free tea & coffee facilities in rooms
Twelve luxury en-suite rooms (11 full double rooms + 1 single room).
All en-suite most with showers, two rooms with bath/shower.
Two rooms with sea-views, four with views of Lion’s Head and 1 family room with private courtyard.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 45 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 60 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the booking total.
Take the N2.
Onto Settler's Way.
Then onto the Eastern Boulevard.
You will then pass the Holiday Inn which is on your left.
As you go in the direction of town the road will fork.
The right will take you to the Waterfront & the left into city.
Keep in the left lane & take the turn into city.
You will now be in Strand Street. Continue straight.
As you drive up Strand Street you will pass another Holiday Inn which is on the left hand side.
Strand Street will then become High Level Road.
Proceed to 199 High Level Road, Sea Point.