At Guest House Le Petit Chateau you'll be met with a refreshing fusion of eclectic African and Continental styling and a welcome warmth, a legendary tradition of Cape hospitality.
Le Petit Chateau offers you an upmarket experience at affordable rates in tranquil and secure surroundings.
Centrally situated, Le Petit Chateau provides the perfect base from which to explore the fascinating Cape with its pristine white beaches, Table Mountain, magnificent wine farms, restaurants, casinos, clubs and world class entertainment and shopping centres.
Spacious fully air conditioned Luxury Suites:
* Highest quality linen
* Simmons mattresses & beds
* Colour TV
* Complementary Toiletries
* Complimentary Fruit Baskets
* Hospitality Trays
Facilities & Service
We strive to make your stay with us a pleasant and memorable one:
* We serve a full English, Continental or Health breakfast subject to your preference.
* Dinner is served on request. We cater for special dietary requirements including Halaal or Kosher food
* Our bar is run on an honour system.
* Please inform us of your requirements and we will make telephone, fax and internet facilties available to you.
* A laundry service is available.
* We will arrange for local tours and offer a shuttle service for guests to and from Cape Town airport.
* Parking is fully secure and off-road.
We offer ideal conference facilities for groups of up to 20 delegates in a relaxed and private conference locale.
The conference room is air-conditioned and provides an outstanding venue for team building, product launches and training sessions.
From the Airport take the road to the N2.
Just past the BP garage go under the bridge and take the left turn to Bellville/Modderdam Road, which goes round to the left and comes out on top of the bridge - this is Borcherds Quarry Rd.
Carry on to the 2nd trafic light and turn right into Modderdam Rd. (blocks of flats in front of you).
At the 2nd trafic light turn left into DE LA REY Rd. T
ravel along over Francie Van Zyl Road, over the bridge over the railway line, over Voortrekker Road and over another bridge over a railway line.
At the next trafic light turn right into Frans Conradie Drive and travel along over Mike Pienaar Boulevard to Durban Rd. (6th trafic light).
Turn left into Durban Road and travel along into Durbanville.
As you come down the hill into Durbanville, cross the trafic light (Kerk St.), and cross another 2 trafic lights until you reach a circle.
Go round the circle and straight over. (Durbanville High school will be on your Left at the circle).
Turn into the very next road to the right, which is Plataan Street.
Go straight down this road, and over the stop street.
Continue a little further, Le Petit Chateau is on the right hand side opposite the open field - .14 Agulhas Crescent, Nerina, Durbanville