At Guest House Le Petit Chateau you'll be met with a refreshing fusion of eclectic African and Continental styling and a welcome warmth, a legendary tradition of Cape hospitality.
Le Petit Chateau offers you an upmarket experience at affordable rates in tranquil and secure surroundings.
Centrally situated, Le Petit Chateau provides the perfect base from which to explore the fascinating Cape with its pristine white beaches, Table Mountain, magnificent wine farms, restaurants, casinos, clubs and world class entertainment and shopping centres. Accommodation
Spacious fully air conditioned Luxury Suites:
* Highest quality linen
* Simmons mattresses & beds
* Colour TV
* Complementary Toiletries
* Complimentary Fruit Baskets
* Hospitality Trays Facilities & Service
We strive to make your stay with us a pleasant and memorable one:
* We serve a full English, Continental or Health breakfast subject to your preference.
* Dinner is served on request. We cater for special dietary requirements including Halaal or Kosher food
* Our bar is run on an honour system.
* Please inform us of your requirements and we will make telephone, fax and internet facilties available to you.
* A laundry service is available.
* We will arrange for local tours and offer a shuttle service for guests to and from Cape Town airport.
* Parking is fully secure and off-road. Conference facilities
We offer ideal conference facilities for groups of up to 20 delegates in a relaxed and private conference locale.
The conference room is air-conditioned and provides an outstanding venue for team building, product launches and training sessions.
I found Le Petit Chateau fantastic. I was given a great SA welcome on arrival, and was immediately made to feel part of the family and friends that were there at the time. Linda and Leon were both genuinely friendly helpful and supportive. My daughter and I were very comfortable in our room which was very clean and well equipped for self-catering requirements. The breakfasts were of the best I've ever had. I'll definitely be calling on Le Petit Chateau in the future.
Conveniently situated between the vibrant city of Cape Town and the wineland region, Cosimi guest house sits in the charming and tranquil town of Durbanville.
per person sharing
Pelican Place caters for up to 15 guests in four luxuriously furnished, fully equipped one-bedroom cottages. Each with a private entrance, private braai (outside barbeque) entertainment area, television with DSTV channel, a secure parking bay.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Situated in the heart of Durbanville, this modern building houses 6 spacious luxury apartments, allowing privacy and exclusivity. The apartments are ideal for business or holiday travellers in and around Cape Town.
Boutique Guest House in the heart of the Durbanville wine area. We offer four exclusive rooms each with its own character, a warm welcome atmosphere and surrounding and a great breakfast.
Luxuriously individually furnished rooms and apartments. KGH is an income generating project for the Kolping Society which hepls unskilled people require skills and become financially independent.