At Guest House Le Petit Chateau you'll be met with a refreshing fusion of eclectic African and Continental styling and a welcome warmth, a legendary tradition of Cape hospitality.
Le Petit Chateau offers you an upmarket experience at affordable rates in tranquil and secure surroundings.
Centrally situated, Le Petit Chateau provides the perfect base from which to explore the fascinating Cape with its pristine white beaches, Table Mountain, magnificent wine farms, restaurants, casinos, clubs and world class entertainment and shopping centres. Accommodation
Spacious fully air conditioned Luxury Suites:
* Highest quality linen
* Simmons mattresses & beds
* Colour TV
* Complementary Toiletries
* Complimentary Fruit Baskets
* Hospitality Trays Facilities & Service
We strive to make your stay with us a pleasant and memorable one:
* We serve a full English, Continental or Health breakfast subject to your preference.
* Dinner is served on request. We cater for special dietary requirements including Halaal or Kosher food
* Our bar is run on an honour system.
* Please inform us of your requirements and we will make telephone, fax and internet facilties available to you.
* A laundry service is available.
* We will arrange for local tours and offer a shuttle service for guests to and from Cape Town airport.
* Parking is fully secure and off-road. Conference facilities
We offer ideal conference facilities for groups of up to 20 delegates in a relaxed and private conference locale.
The conference room is air-conditioned and provides an outstanding venue for team building, product launches and training sessions.
Click to display the map
Le Petit Chateau Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
Very friendly staff, beautiful setting and excellent value for money.
Rating: Reviewed by Giepie Nel over a year ago
I found Le Petit Chateau fantastic. I was given a great SA welcome on arrival, and was immediately made to feel part of the family and friends that were there at the time. Linda and Leon were both genuinely friendly helpful and supportive. My daughter and I were very comfortable in our room which was very clean and well equipped for self-catering requirements. The breakfasts were of the best I've ever had. I'll definitely be calling on Le Petit Chateau in the future.
Rating: Reviewed by Mike Besseling over a year ago