Lapologa@Polokwane, a sister branch to Lapologa Bed and Breakfast in Tzaneen and Lapologa@Kruger in Phalaborwa. With many years of existence within the hospitality industry, Lapologa@Polokwane staff appreciate the individual requirements of each one of our guests - and go out of our way to reach and exceed your requirements and needs. We offer comfortably convenient accommodation that suits all your travel needs.
From corporate business trips to romantic breakaways, from activity filled family vacations to private relaxation, our beautiful surroundings combine with sincere hospitality to provide your ultimate accommodation destination in Polokwane, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
We offer a truly value for money experience with 4 self-catering apartments, each with two beautiful and tasteful decorated bedrooms, 4 en-suite rooms, 4 with stand- alone bathrooms, braai area, packages for tour groups and complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity.
Here are some of the top things to do in Polokwane:
- Enjoy personalised treatments at the House of Asante Spa.
- For kid’s entertainment in Limpopo, Meropa Casino offers mini golf, go-karts, and The Magic Company arcade to keep them busy. Add the Wild Thingz Bird and Reptile Park, and the Cultural Village to your list of things to do in Polokwane.
- Discover some of the top restaurants in Polokwane at Meropa. Order a perfectly seared steak at the Harvest Charcoal Grill, or enjoy authentic African cuisine at Jembe Tavern.
- Jembe Tavern hosts a wide range of live entertainment acts, from comedy to cabaret.
- With a great selection of slots and table games, Meropa Casino headlines the tourist attractions in Limpopo.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 365 days before arrival, forfeit 10% of the deposit.
From Pretoria, Johannesburg and O.R Tambo international airport, take N1 north to Polokwane.
At Polokwane on the circle, take Nelson Mandela drive,at the robot, turn left into Marshall street. Proceed straight pass 7 sets of robots, on the 8th robots turn left into Webster street,drive and off ramp into Suid street. Drive straight and pass two high schools on your right and left hand sites, proceed straight and pass 3 way stop, and in 100m, Lapologa@Polokwane will be on your left hand site (you have arrived at your destination and we are here to serve you).
we accept children of all ages
The apartments comprised of 4 units, which can accommodate 2 to 4 people (sharing). The 4 units each have 2 bedrooms with main bedroom being en-suite, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge area.
Type: Self- catering
Capacity: 2 -4 people (Sharing)
No. of apartments: 4 Units
The Blue apartment offers a king size bed with an en-suite bathroom and all rooms have air-conditioning, free bathroom amenities.
The Queen Room has a deluxe feel to it with a shared bathroom, coffee/tea maker, air-conditioning and free bathroom amenities.
The Lavender apartment offers a king size bed with an en-suite bathroom and all rooms have air-conditioning with free bathroom amenities.
The Queen Room has a deluxe feel to it with a bathroom, coffee/tea maker, air-conditioning and free bathroom amenities. The unit also has a modern kitchen.
The Orange room offers a king size bed with an en-suite bathroom and all rooms have air-conditioning with free bathroom amenities.
The Queen Room has a deluxe feel to it with a bathroom, coffee/tea maker, air-conditioning and free bathroom amenities. Full kitchen.