is a luxurious four star accommodation in a private tranquil setting, with huge beautiful trees and gardens.
Come experience the exquisitely furnished, thatch roof, wooden floored accommodation that will make you feel like royalty.
At Lapalosa Lodge your peace and quite and privacy are high priorities. Compromise on quality and service is not an option. Small children welcome. Children under 12 sharing goes free. Swimming pool, 24 hour Secure parking is available on site. Remote control access.
Local Facilities at Lapalosa Lodge:
- Short drive from excellent bars and pubs
- There are a number of beauty salons nearby and a Wellness Centre that caters for men as well as women, offering saunas, jacuzzi`s, steam baths and Oriental massages
- Golf Course at Zwartkop and Irene Estate close by
- Centurion Mall just 5 min away offering more than 250 stores
- Smuts Museum & Irene Milk Farm 10 min Drive
- Voortrekker Monument 15 min Drive
- Unitas Hospital 5 min Drive
- Sportspark Stadium 5 min Drive
Accommodation at Lapalosa Lodge:
Small Standard Room (1)
Standard Room (2)
Deluxe Room (4)
Superior Room (2)
Big Superior Room (1)
Family Room (1)
Superior Family Room (2)
Big Superior Family Room (1)
- Luxurious accommodation with thatch roof and wooden floors, small snack fridge, coffee & tea tray, television
- Heated Towel rails in en suite bathroom
- Complimentary snacks and Sherry
- Outside Patio/Balcony
- Double bed and twin bed rooms available
- All rooms are non smoking rooms
- SABC 1,2,3, E-TV, M-Net, MM1, MM2, SS1, SS2, SS3
Click to display the map
Love the quiet. Love the entrance to the lodge. Reasonably priced. Service excellent.
Rating: Reviewed by Aniruth Ramcharither on 27 October 2018
It was the second time we stayed at Lapalosa and as per the first time the accommodation was perfect, the staff friendly and the garden well looked after. We really enjoyed our stay.
Rating: Reviewed by Danie du Toit over a year ago
The lodge is of a high standard with excellent facilities
Rating: Reviewed by Jordan Seduma over a year ago
The place is quite and clean. The rooms are spacious with clean linen. I just love the place!
Rating: Reviewed by Hannah Lecha over a year ago