Arriving at Lapa Lighthouse, Umhlanga Ridge, for upmarket accommodation, you will find luxurious rooms furnished for your delight, fitted with the finest linen.
A shelter for you to relax after a busy day of exploration and enjoyment of travelling or a busy day working with safe onsite parking, armed response and street patrol ensures that you can fully relax.
A private lounge in main mansion will allow endless reading and relaxation. A sparkling pool awaits you in a luscious garden. Pool and private facility is for B&B guests only. Breakfast can be semi-private or part of the buzzing atmosphere that Lapa Lighthouse forms part of.
The main reception area offers a bright recreational area consisting of a private TV and or reading lounge which leads to a sea facing balcony. The ambience captured is one of flowing and modern living. This venue is perfect to host various occasions.
Lapa Lighthouse is within walking distance of KZN Sharks Board, Gateway Theatre of shopping, one of the biggest shopping centers in South Africa,where Imax is one of the many attractions.
Umhlanga Village close to the beach, buzzing with many sports bars, food hideaways and little shops to explore. Umhlanga's main beach +-1.5 km has a popular promenade, lighthouse and safe swimming beaches. Dolphin viewing and scuba diving happens from here.
Famous Ushaka Marine World +- 12km away will delight any sea life explorer and for the daring the water world is ideal. Here you will experience the true Africa hospitality, with live Zulu dancers and curios.
All spacious rooms offer private entrance, en-suite accommodation with air conditioning,fans, television, heated towel rails and complimentary beverage facilities as well as limited self catering facilities.
The honeymoon room forms part of the main mansion is available for love birds that will entice even extended married couples wanting to celebrate special anniversaries and occasions.features twin basins and his/her shower.
From the Airport:King Shaka Airport
- Take the N2 heading South.
- It will take you about 10 minutes to get to the Mt Edgecombe/ Gateway turnoff driving at the speed limit of 120 km/h.
- Take the off ramp and turn left at the robots.
- After the bridge, which is called the Millennium Bridge; take the next left off ramp.
- This will take you to a set of robots.
- Turn left. Get into middle lane.This will take you onto Umhlanga Rocks drive.
- When you are on Umhlanga rocks Drive, you will go past two traffic islands, after the second traffic circle, turn right.
- Turn left into Montague Drive.
- Lapa Lighthouse is on the right hand side, no. 19.