Lanseria Country Estate is 3 km from Lanseria Airport set on a peaceful country estate in the cradle of humankind. Lanseria Country Estate is ideally conveniently situated within sight of the Lanseria Airport runway as well as close to the hub of the fast developing new Lanseria “Cradle City” development. We are perfectly located for employees, contractors, pilots, crew and passengers using the fast growing Lanseria. International Airport and also for those who simply wish to escape the rat race of the city. Whilst set in a country environment we are still conveniently situated 10 minutes from Fourways as well as 15 minutes from Hartebeespoort Dam. We are also set on the Crocodile Ramble getaway, and well poised to indulge in the many stimulating destinations of the ramble.
Unique selling points of our establishment:
- Proximity to Lanseria International Airport: Lanseria Country Estate is 3 km from Lanseria Airport set on a peaceful country estate in the cradle of humankind.
- 3 Star Self Catering Graded: Received a 3 star grading from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa for our Self Catering Units.
- Accommodation variety and flexibility: We offer Self-catering units, a guest house and permanent residential units. Accommodation available on daily, weekly and monthly terms.
- Country Atmosphere: White post & rail fences surrounds the gracing area of the horses and cows, relax on the deck overlooking our trout and bass dams, picture skew views of the valleys and open skies. You are truly not aware that you are a mere 15 minutes away from the hustle & bustle of the city
- Green Initiative: We make use of solar heating and have a partnership with a waste recycling contractor
- Secure and Safe environment: Access control, security cameras, security patrols, Owner / Manager available 24 hours, friendly and loyal staff
- Transport partnership with a reputable transfer company
- In-house Chef: Enjoy our full continental breakfast with warm plated breakfast options, in our dining area, coffee shop or on our beautiful deck, overlooking our trout dam. Our Chef is more than willing to cater for lunch and dinner. We also offer personalised Dinner and Braai Menu`s.
- Business Meeting and Training Venue: Our pool venue caters for up to 16 guests and includes the following facilities: projector, Flip Charts, Stationary, Internet and a printer / copier.
Accommodation at Lanseria Country Estate:
Common features in all rooms:
- King Size Beds (can split into two single beds)
- Electric Blankets
- Oil Heaters / Fan
- Complimentary Coffee / Tea
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Bar Fridge
- Conference / Meeting Facilities (surcharge)
- WIFI in the some of the rooms (self catering & guest house, charges apply)
- BBQ Facilities
- Open air pool (seasonal)
- Jogging / Cycling Track
- Personal Chef (on request)
- Transfer services (surcharge)
- Free Parking
- Non Smoking in the rooms, designated smoking areas
- Deck area overlooking the trout and bass dams
- Full Continental and Warm Plated Breakfast (on request)
- Sit Down Lunch / Lunch Packs / Platters (on request)
- Dinner (on request)
- Catered BBQ (on request)
- Private Chef (on request)
- BBQ Packs available for self-catering
- Lanseria International Airport: 3 km / 4 min
- Blair Athol Golf Estate: - less than 1 km / 3 min
Lesedi Cultural Village: Lesedi provides an authentic showcase of the traditional mystical cultures and traditions of the well-known African tribes who have their home in South Africa. 9.5 km / 7 min.
Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve: A privately owned, non-subsidized game reserve. From a modest beginning of two white rhinos, “Ouvrou” and “Bulle”, imported from a zoo in Germany, and some antelope species, the reserve now boasts 600 head of game representing 25 different species. Emphasis was placed on breeding and the success of this project is best illustrated by the fact that no less than 18 white rhino calves have been born at the reserve to date. 16 km / 15 min.
Maropeng and the Sterkfontein Caves: The Sterkfontein Caves are one of the richest and most productive palaeo-anthropological sites in the world and form part of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site. It was the adult ape-men fossils from Sterkfontein that helped prove to the world that Africa was the cradle of humankind. Sterkfontein has fossil deposits dating back to almost 3.5 million years ago all the way up to 1.5 million years ago, providing a wealth of information about the different hominid species that existed in this 2 million year interval. 24 km / 24 min.
Crocodile City: You will be given the opportunity to hold a baby crocodile as well as a variety of exotic snakes and even a tarantula. This makes for wonderful photo opportunities so don’t forget your camera! On display we have some of South Africa’s most venomous snakes, including the black and green mamba, boomslang and many more. The guide will take you on an informative guided tour to see from small to the big crocs of over 5 meters in length. If you are lucky, you will also see a couple of tortoises roaming freely. After the tour you can relax in the tea garden that serves light lunches, while the kids play in the shaded play area. 9 km / 9 min.
Magaliesberg Canopy Tours: Situated in the heart of the Magaliesberg Mountains Magaliesberg Canopy Tours resembles a Tarzan and Jane style adventure that essentially involves sliding from platform to platform in zig-zag formation across the top of Ysterhout kloof, while stopping at each platform to admire the expansive views and surrounding ecology. 85 km / 1 hour 10 min.
Bill Harrops Balloon Safaris offer hot-air balloon flights over majestic mountains and landscapes, balloon flights over various private game reserves and offers corporate balloon flights. Enjoy a glass of champagne while flying over the tree tops of the beautiful Magalies River Valley, drifting majestically high above the Magaliesberg Mountains 32 km / 28 min.
Kindly note no cheque payments will be accepted. A 50% Deposit is required to confirm the booking. The difference is payable on arrival via EFT, Credit Card or Cash. All bookings are subject to acceptance of our cancellation policy:
Cancellation Applicable to Luxury and Deluxe accommodation:
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 14 days before arrival.
A 50% deposit is due at the time of the booking.
Cancellation Applicable to Economy accommodation:
If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total price of the reservation is due at the time of booking.
NO SHOWS forfeit 100% of the total booking value
Double Room - King Bed (Can split into two single beds), Self Catering, WIFI, Study Desks, DSTV, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom with bath and shower, Deck overlooking trout dam, BBQ Facilities.
Double Room - King Bed (Can split into two single beds), Self Catering, DSTV, Kitchenette: Microwave, Hob, Bar Fridge, Cutlery, Crockery, Bathroom with Shower, Veranda, Weber available on request.
Two Double Rooms - King Bed (Can split into two single beds), Self Catering, WIFI, Study Desks, DSTV, Shared Kitchen, Shared bathroom with shower, Deck overlooking trout dam, BBQ Facilities.
Double Room - King Bed (Can split into two single beds), Bed Only, WIFI, Study Desk, Complimentary Coffee, DSTV, En suite Bathroom, Communal Dining Area.
Double Room - King Bed (Can split into two single beds), Self Catering, WIFI, Study Desks, DSTV, Kitchen, Bathroom with shower, Deck overlooking trout dam, BBQ Facilities.