The cosy Lambert’s Bay hotel combines traditional West Coast hospitality, excellent cuisine and an endless number of interesting excursions in and around the area to ensure an unforgettable stay.
The picturesque town of Lamberts Bay rich in history and famous for its moderate climate, miles of pristine beaches and birdlife. It is located on the West Coast, about 280 kms north of Cape Town, at the Clanwilliam turnoff from the N7.
- Waves A la Carte Restaurant & Buffets with crayfish in season (max 75 people)
- Lobster Port Restaurant – for light lunches
- View over characteristic harbour from Lobster Port restaurant
- Hearty Buffet-style Breakfast daily
- Room Service
- Fully Licensed
- 3 x Conference Venues (Max 75 people)
- Recreational Pool
- Wi-Fi Available at reception
- 24hrs Reception
- Body Skills Beauty Salon - on appointment only.
The Lobster Port à la carte restaurant serves light meals daily, and the Waves Restaurant serves succulent crayfish in season and other delicious dishes for dinner.
Of interest to winelovers is the extensive, reasonable priced wine list, which includes a variety of wines from the local West Coast Wine Route.
A full traditional English breakfast is also served and included in the room rate. We also cater for weddings, conferences, meetings and seminars.
The Lambert's Bay Hotel consists of 47 comfortable, well situated and tastefully decorated bedrooms with a nautical theme.
Sea-facing, fully equipped superior rooms and suites, sea-facing or near swimming pool, are available.
- Telephone service in most rooms
- Coffee / Tea making facilities
- En-suite bath facilities in all rooms with shower in some rooms
- Colour DSTV with remote control in all rooms
- Hair-Dryer, heater and fan in all rooms
- Electronic Safe in all rooms
Lamberts Bay Hotel Activities:
History & Art:
- Sandveld Museum
- Steenboksfontein Art Gallary
- HMS Sybille Wreck
- English Cemetary
- Wooden Lock
- Crayfish festival
Sport & Outdoors:
- Windsurfing, Surfing, Rubberducking & Skiing
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- 4 X 4 Route
- Angling and Crayfish diving in season
- Horse riding
- Flowers in season
- Boat trip to watch Dolphins & Whales (Jul – Nov)
- Flamingo’s at the Jakkels River Mouth
- The Labarinth & Bushman Rock Art at the Plaaskombuis.
- West Coast Hiking Trail
- Crayfish festival
Click to display the map