Lagoon Beach 302A - This partially renovated apartment offers a comfortable dwelling with just the right amount of living space.
The cool, clean interior perfectly complements the laid back vibe of a seaside getaway. The kitchen comes stocked with all the essential appliances, including a dishwasher and washing machine, to ensure all your convenience check boxes are ticked. The kitchen area provides you with ample cupboard space with granite countertops, delivering an ideal self-catering culinary environment. The open-plan lounge and dining area create the ideal place to unwind and kick back after every beach adventure. The lounge holds sufficient seating with the inclusion of a Smart TV, uncapped Wi-Fi and Netflix. The dining area houses a wooden round table with space to accommodate four guests.
The undisputed highlight of this apartment is the stunning ocean views on display throughout the property. The lounge and outdoor patio areas, with seating for four, provide you with a front-row seat to an incredible sunset view. The two bedrooms, both containing queen-size beds, are gorgeously modern, retaining the apartment’s established style. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a shower-over-bath, basin and toilet. The second bathroom is shared, providing guests with a shower, single basin and toilet.
* Towels provided
* Balcony with outdoor furniture
* Linen provided
* Smart TV
* Washing machine
* Secure parking behind a remote gate
* Communal swimming pool
* Restaurant on premises
* Laundry self-service
Lagoon Beach provides its guests access to a communal pool area, being the perfect solution to a toasty summer evening. The beach is less than 50 m away, allowing for quick access and spontaneous sunset walks with the people you love most. The situation of this apartment puts you between the golden shores of Bloubergstrand and the bustling streets of Cape Town, a short drive away. No matter your mood or interest, Lagoon Beach allows you to explore the shores of Cape Town to your heart’s content, with nothing to stand in the way of fun during your seaside holiday.
* Milnerton Golf Club
* Century City
* Canal Walk Shopping Centre
* Paddocks Shopping Centre
* Bird watching
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
- ID/Passport is required at check - in
- R195 booking fee will be charged per booking. Rates are quoted per day.
- Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
- Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
- Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid-stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.
- A standard key & breakage deposit is payable before check-in. This amount depends on the standard of the establishment and may be changed at the owner’s / management’s discretion.