Provénce style villa is located on a mountain nature reserve, overlooking
Gordon’s Bay Village and False Bay.
The perfect setting offering unbelievable panoramic views. Six spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Wifi, large screen TV with satellite, BBQ facilities, pool and much more.
Situated in a quiet peaceful neighbourhood. Gordon’s Bay is an attractive village with two harbours, cosy restaurants and friendly pubs, a blue flag beach (Bikini beach) and only a short drive to some of the oldest and most famous wine estates in the Western Cape
The villa is situated on the mountainside, allowing for privacy and quietness.
Gordon’s Bay is a beautiful coastal village with:
• 2 harbours, wide selection of restaurants and bars in the town.
• Selection of craft shops.
• Convenient supermarkets.
• Blue flag beach (3 minutes’ drive).
minutes’ drive to some of the oldest and most famous wine estates in the
•The Villa is approximately 45 minutes from the airport and 60 minutes from Cape Town central. 20 minutes from Somerset Mall and 45 minutes from Stellenbosch.
Local Recreation and Amenities include:
- Mukda Thai Spa (5 mins)
- Gordons Bay village with restaurants, bars and blue flag beaches close by
- Harbour Island and Crystal Beach Hotel and board walk in the immediate area
- Cheetah Outreach or Monkey Town nature reserves
- Fantastic coastal drives along the R44
- Shark Cage diving in Gans Bay
- Whale watching in Hermanus
- Walking trails on Mountain and horse riding/ trails
- 2 harbors offering luxury cruising, kayaking or fishing trips
- Famous local wine estates just 15 minute drive such as Vergelegen and Lourensford
- Scuba diving or visit Crystal pools to get back to nature
- Blue Rock Cable skiing or wake boarding
- Golf courses x 3 (just 15 minute drive) and a driving range
- Sports - bowls, tennis and squash available locally
The villa is fully equipped with beam and sensor security system, connected to Gordons Bay Security Company, allowing guests security at all times.
1. AGENT: La Vue Parfaite Properties and all members of staff are the representing agents acting on behalf of the owner, Lucy Barker.
2. ADMISSION: Right of admission is strictly reserved. The premises shall be used by the occupants only for the accommodation purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever and shall be at all times be subject to the management rules applicable to the premises, if any. (If clarification is needed, please contact the agent).
3. PAYMENT: A 50% deposit of total rent amount, excluding the breakage/ damage deposit, is payable within 48 hours of making reservation in order to secure your booking. The full amount for the rental period is to be paid in full before occupancy, as well as a minimum breakage/ damage deposit of R1 000.00 (cash on arrival). Any items found to be damaged upon check-out inspection, shall be recovered at full cost from occupants.
4. MINIMUM STAY: Minimum stay of 2 nights is required. Excluding the peak season, a minimum stay of 4 nights is required.
5. NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The house may be occupied strictly by the
amount of beds available and no extra persons are permitted to sleep over. If
guests have visitors who then wish to stay over, prior arrangement must be
discussed and payment agreed with the agent.
Guests wishing to invite visitors for the day must discuss prior with the agent and payment agreed with the agent.
More than 30 days before check-in - 100% deposit refund.
More than 7 days before check-in - 50% deposit refund.
7. ARRIVALS: No Arrivals after 6pm, unless arranged and agreed to by the agent. Arrivals after 6pm will be charged a fee of R100 up to 10pm and R200 thereafter.
8. DAMAGES: Minor accident will be accepted. The occupants shall be liable for any damage done intentionally, negligently or without fault to the premise or any items on or in the premises by the occupants or by any of their invitees. All breakages must be reported and will be charged immediately or within 7 days of departure date. The damage deposit of R1000 or part thereof will be refunded after 7 working days following departure. Any deductions will be communicated with the guest who signed the contract.
9. SMOKING: Guests and visitors to please REFRAIN FROM SMOKING inside the villa at all times. Smoking outdoors is permitted only.
10. ELECTRICITY: Please be mindful of the electricity. Management urge guests to turn off unused lights and equipment if not in use or when leaving the villa.
11. WATER: Although the Western Cape dams are full, we do request to please limit your water usage to a minimum. Washing of vehicles or trailers on the premises is prohibited.
12. WEATHER: When leaving the villa or when weather changes, please close all windows and internal doors or hook back the doors in case of unexpected change in the weather i.e., heavy rains and strong winds. All cushions, blankets and swimming towels to be brought inside.
13. PETS: Will not be allowed unless prior arrangement and consent of the agent.
14. FIRES: Fires to be made only in the places provided and please assist in conserving nature. Do not light outside fires during strong winds.
15. BINS: No person/s shall place any refuse within or outside the premises except in the bins provided. Full bin bags are to be placed in the bin area at the bottom of the drive way and not outside the scullery door.
16. FURNITURE: If furniture gets moved, please return to its rightful place before your departure. No furniture is to be taken outside.
17. INVENTORY: The inventory and condition of the premises must be inspected by the occupants and agent together and agreed upon by both parties.
18. CLEANING: Occupants are kindly requested to leave the premises in a good clean condition. If this is not adhered to, an applicable cleaning fee of R200 will be invoiced to occupants or deducted from the breakage / damage deposit. For longer stays a cleaner will be arranged during your stay at the rate of R250.
19. DEPARTURE: No departures later than 10am, unless with prior arrangements and consent of the agent. Failure to comply will result in additional charges of forfeiture of damage deposit. The occupants shall return all keys of the premises to the agent before departing at the end of their stay.
20. VOETSTOOTS: The occupants accept the premises and everything in it on a voetstoots (as is) basis and in the condition in which those items are on the date of occupation. The occupants shall have no claim whatsoever against the owner or agent by virtue of the condition of the premises or anything thereupon or therein;
21. PROHIBITED CONDUCT: Sub-letting is strictly prohibited and no tents or caravans are allowed.
22. MUSIC / NUISANCE: Municipal bylaws prohibit any unreasonable noise between 10pm and 7am and occupants shall not do or allow the doing of anything which may constitute a nuisance to neighbouring occupants or may cause injury or damage to or endanger any persons or property whatsoever. No inconsiderate behaviour of any kind will be tolerated. Immediate eviction without refund will be enforced.
23. BY-LAWS: The guests shall not contravene or permit the contravention of any law, bylaw, ordinance, proclamation, statutory regulation or the conditions of title applicable to the premises.
24. COMPLAINTS: Should there be any complaint whatsoever, the agreement between occupants and owner / agent will be terminated immediately and the full payment will be forfeited and police informed.
25. INDEMNITY: The owner and agent shall not be liable for any loss or damage the occupants may incur or any person occupying the premises while the occupants are in occupation of the premises. Furthermore, the owner and agent shall not be liable for the injury or death of the said occupant/s while in occupation of the premises. The owner and agent’s liability is excluded whether or not the said loss, damage, expenses, injury or death was caused directly or indirectly by the negligence of the owner or any of its officials, shareholders, employees or agents or occupation at or use of the premises by the occupants or whether or not it was caused by the fact that the premises is in a defective condition. The occupants hereby indemnify the owner and agent and keep them indemnified against any claim which may be made against the owner or agent by any party who obtains his / her rights to occupy or use the premises through the occupants.
Cape Town (58.5km approx. 55mins.)
Get onto the N2 highway, leaving Cape Town (behind you).
Head towards Somerset West / Strand.
Continue on N2 until you get to Sir Lowry’s Pass junction (lights) turn right into Sir Lowry’s Pass Road.
Travel for 4km.
Turn left into Boundary Road and continue up the hill for 1km.
Turn right into Restio Street and after 50m turn left into Rhus Street.
Drive 50m turn right into the driveway of La Vue Parfait.