La Vue Parfaite
is Provence style, triple level house, set on the side of the mountain overlooking Gordons Bay Village and False Bay with views of Table Mountain. The mountain behind is a nature reserve – secluded, private, natural, peaceful and unspoilt.
The views over False Bay and the Hottentots mountain range are 360 degrees and are unrivaled. Gordons Bay is a beautiful village with 2 harbours, lovely restaurants and bars, blue flag beaches (3 minutes) and only 10 minutes away to some of the oldest and most famous wine estates in the Western Cape.
The location is just 35 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from Cape Town. The house is just 15 minutes from Somerset mall and Somerset West and 35 minutes to Stellenbosch.
The house is built in a Provence theme.
- Open plan main room comprising of well-planned kitchen at the rear and fronted by large open entertainment area with fireplace, opening up onto the terrace.
- Dining room with table for 14 guests with fireplace.
- Spacious well planned kitchen with gas Aga style oven and 2 fridges.
- 2 family lounges – downstairs (with fireplace) and upstairs (with wrap around balcony).
- All rooms are large, spacious with high ceilings
- Large split level terrace looking onto the swimming pool and overlooking the bay, valley and mountains.
- Pool terrace with outdoor shower (very private).
- 2 outside braai/barbecue areas. – one at the back of the venue and the other on a 50 square meter roof terrace
- Rear of the house is at one with nature, backing up onto the mountain (nature reserve)
- Wide driveway with parking for up-to 6 cars
- 5 on-suite bedrooms – carpeted bedrooms and the tiled bathrooms include a Victorian bath and shower
- Can accommodate up to 10 persons
Accommodation at La Vue Parfaite:
The main bedroom has its own private balcony overlooking False Bay. The carpeted room boasts a king size bed, a walk in wardrobe and an on suite bathroom with deep bath, shower, twin basins and toilet. Extra features include a safe and a remote controlled fan.
The second bedroom overlooks the pool terrace and False Bay. The wooded floor room boasts a king size bed, with a wardrobe and an on suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. Extra features include a remote controlled fan.
The third, fourth and fifth bedroom all have private balconies overlooking the mountain. The carpeted rooms boast queen size beds, walk in wardrobes and an on suite bathroom with slipper baths, shower, basins and toilets. Extra features include a remote controlled fan.
All rooms have extra towels, hair dryer and Tea and coffee.
La Vue Parfaite Activities: Local Recreation and Amenities include:
- Mukda Thai Spa (5 mins)
- Gordons Bay village with restaurants, bars and blue flag beaches close by
- Harbour Island and Crystal Beach Hotel and board walk in the immediate area
- Cheetah Outreach or Monkey Town nature reserves
- Fantastic coastal drives along the R44
- Shark Cage diving in Gans Bay
- Whale watching in Hermanus
- Walking trails on Mountain and horse riding/ trails
- 2 harbors offering luxury cruising, kayaking or fishing trips
- Famous local wine estates just 15 minute drive –such as Vergelegen and Lourensford
- Scuba diving or visit Crystal pools to get back to nature
- Blue Rock – Cable skiing or wake boarding
- Golf courses x 3 (just 15 minute drive) and a driving range
- Sports - bowls, tennis and squash available locally
Click to display the map
Other Accommodation near La Vue Parfaite:
Accommodation options within 8km from La Vue Parfaite include:
Situated above the seaside town of Gordon's Bay on a spacious 4 hectare stretch of fynbos, residents at Colourful Manor can enjoy unspoilt natural surroundings while staying close to explore in the area.
Gordon’s Bay Guest House is a beautiful 3* guest house which is situated on a gentle mountain slope with magnificent views over False Bay to Table Mountain with views of the majestic Helderberg/ Hottentot Mountains.
Luxury Villa in Gordons Bay Village with 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8), 3 and 1/2 bathrooms, weekly housekeeping and cleaning services, double garage (secure entrance) and entertainment patio's.
per unit, Max: 7
Blue Horizon Guest House is set against the backdrop of the majestic Hottentots Holland Mountains and surrounded by spectacular views. Supporting all modern conveniences, Blue Horizon offers clientele a calm, tranquil atmosphere with breathtaking sunsets.
With Cap ou pas Cap guesthouse, we offer a perfect start for all those who wish to discover the Western Cape! Come share our paradise in Gordon's Bay with us! This is a real home from home! As Belgians we speak NL, French, English, German, Afrikaans.