Enjoy the tranquility and beauty of island life at its best. A relaxing visit to our luxury island guesthouse will put you right at the water edge with spectacular views of the Knysna lagoon, famous Knysna heads and Outeniqua Mountains.
The Knysna Belle is ideally situated for guests to enjoy the tranquil surrounds of Leisure Isle.
The Guesthouse offers, full English breakfast, private bar, swimming pool, four balcony areas for guests to take in the wonderful view of the Knysna lagoon or simply enjoy a sundowner after a fun filled day.
Here at the ‘Belle’ we take pride in giving you a memorable stay. The Guesthouse offers:
- Full English Breakfast (or continental)
- Swimming Pool, swimming towels and recliners
- Four balcony areas for guests to take in the wonderful view of the Knysna lagoon or simply enjoy sundowners after a fun filled day
- Mountain bikes (ladies and gents) for an easy scenic ride around Leisure Isle
- Where-did-you- dine-last-night guest-to guest restaurant rating system
- Picnic baskets, backpacks and hiking water bottles etc
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Private honesty Bar, white wine fridge red wine selection
- Detailed maps and info on Knysna and surrounds
- 2 Kayaks and a canoe
- Laundry service
- Cobb mini portable barbeque unit for picnics (Please book in advance).
How to find us ..
If arriving from the west i.e. from the Cape Town / George side, drive through the village of Knysna. About 4Km past the town center there is a large road sign showing THE HEADS and LEISURE ISLE .. turn right into George Rex Drive. After +- 3Km turn right at sign Leisure Isle.
If arriving from the Port Elizabeth / Plettenberg Bay side, just before entering Knysna you will travel down a long hill (with view of lagoon). At bottom of the hill there is a sign THE HEADS and LEISURE ISLE turn left into George Rex Drive, after +- 3Km turn right to Leisure Isle.
As you get onto the Island turn left at the stop sign and follow the waters edge for +- 1.7Km. At 75 Bayswater Drive, Leisure Isle you will find The Knysna Belle and a warm welcome