Keiskama B&B is located close to Port Elizabeth`s popular swimming beaches, restaurants, shopping centres and entertainment areas as well as the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment complex is less than 1 km away where one can enjoy its many attractions.
Keiskama B&B have excellent facilities including a braai area and swimming pool where guests can relax and socialize. Guests can start their day with a hearty a la carte breakfast and can also, on request, indulge in a sumptuous dinner.
For the comfort of guests we have a no-smoking policy inside, but guests are welcome to smoke in the garden. We can also offer you a laundry service, if you require, at a small additional charge.
Accommodation at Keiskama B&B:
We offer you a choice of five stylish, individually decorated bedrooms with many features to add to your comfort.
Every room enjoys a garden view as well as a private entrance. Among the standard features are quality linen, television with MNet and selected DSTV channels and a tea and coffee tray.
Rooms at Keiskama B&B:
- The Thai, with a double four poster bed, a full en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and toilet and air conditioning.
- The Oxford, with a queen size bed, a full en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and toilet and air conditioning.
- The Beach, with a choice of a king size bed or twin beds, a full en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and toilet and air conditioning.
- The Manhattan, with a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet.
- The Indian, with a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet and a ceiling fan.
- More than 30 days, 50% forfeiture
- 14 to 30 days, 75% forfeiture
- less than 14 days, 100% forfeiture
Facilities & Services available:
Pets only by Arrangement
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Xhosa / Zulu
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Keiskama B&B is a Bed and Breakfast in Summerstrand Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape South Africa