Kaya Stay - Stay in the trendy heart of Cape Town with great amenities. As a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, we’ll give you a new perspective of the city skyline in a contemporary apartment.
Facilities and Services:
- Flat screen television
- Swimming Pool
- Underground Free parking
- 24 Hours Security
Kaya Stay is located in trendy up and coming De Waterkant in Cape Town. Kaya Stay is 15 minutes walk to the famous V&A Waterfront (5 minutes car ride). The Cape Town central business district is just 8 minutes away. The Cape Town Stadium is some 600 metres away. The rejuvenated Cape Quarter Mall is 2 blocks away and is a popular spot for guests looking for excellent cuisine and shopping and we share a building with Harley Davidson franchise for the riding fanatics.
Camps Bay popular for its scenic beaches and world class restaurant is some 15 minutes drive away.
- Table Mountain
-Shark Cage Diving (Gansbaai)
- Whale Watching (Hermanus)
- SA Museum and Planetarium
- Two Oceans Aquarium (adjacent the V&A Waterfront)
- District Six Museum
- Gold Museum
- Bo Kaap
- Noon Gun at Signal Hill
- Mouille Point Lighthouse 1865
- Robben Island (off the V&A Waterfront)
- Company’s Gardens
- SA National Art Gallery
- Houses of Parliament
- Castle of Good Hope
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Cardholder & ID/Passport is required at check-in/upfront
Credit card used for online payment to be present at check-in