Indulge yourself with a visit to the most exciting Three Star Grading Lodge in the entire Northern Cape Kathu. Kanyo Lodge offers business and leisure visitors elegant accommodations, an array of dinning choices and world class service and amenities.
Situated perfectly in between Kurman and Upington along the 380. The three-room types consist of Double, Paraplegic and Executive rooms. Both the paraplegic rooms have a double bed. As for the double room has Queen beds available.
All rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities, a flat screen television with DSTV and a wireless connection to the internet.
Kathu lies in the middle of the Kalahari desert. It’s a mining town that lies strategically alongside the N14 between Kuruman and Upington, and three hours’ away from Kimberley, to which it is connected by road, rail and air. The town, which lies 12 km northeast of another mining town called Singleton, but which was then known as Sishen, was originally formed to house workers for the new mine that opened in 1973.
- DoringDraad Kontrei-Kuierplek
- Boesmansgat Sinkhole
- The Truce Tree
- Hakskeen Pan MTB
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
No pets allowed.
Children aged between 0 and 18 pay 100% of the sharing rate.