Kalahari Monate Lodge - Enter the true nature of comfort, where the fusion of nature and hospitality is unequaled. You are welcomed to a lodge which in essence is a fine example of the famous Kalahari Desert.
The Lodge is situated 13 km north of Upington (En-route to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park). Springbucks roam throughout the lodge.
The Lodge consist of 6 luxurious self-serve Chalets with air-conditioning, fully furnished, a swimming pool and camping facilities with very neat ablution blocks.
Accommodation at Kalahari Monate Lodge:
- 6 thatched roof self-catering chalets (sleeping 4 persons)
- 4 x single bed or 1 x double bed and 2 x single bed
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with large fridge/freezer
- Bathroom with shower
- Linen and towels
- Air conditioner/heating system
- Built-in braai on patio
- 43 large grass-covered sites with power points
- Spacious ablution facility
- Rustic braai facilities
Full refund if guest cancel 7 days prior to arrival.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Kalahari Monate Lodge is a Self-Catering, Caravan park and Guest Farm in Upington Northern Cape South Africa