Jock’s View is a spacious self-catering holiday home for 8 people with lovely sea views in Betty’s Bay, high against Kogelberg in Betty’s Bay with spectacular sea and mountain views.
The house enjoys 180-degree sea views from the patio where guests can relax and watch the waves break on the rocks. The house offers 4 bedrooms furnished with comfortable queen-size, double or 2 single beds, sharing the use of 2 bathrooms with showers only.
The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a stove and oven, a fridge, a microwave, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities and guests can enjoy their meals at the dining table overlooking the ocean. The lounge has a cosy fireplace and a TV with DStv.
Outdoor braai facilities are available at the back of the house, and parking is provided.
Guests will enjoy lovely sea views, see a variety of coastal and land birds, as well as mongooses, baboons, rock rabbits, and may even see the elusive Western Cape leopard.
* Harold Porter National Botanical Gardens
* Stony Point Nature Reserve
* Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve
* Walking trails
* Bird watching
* Whale watching
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
* Jock’s View can accommodate a maximum of 8 people, children included.
* Regrettably, pets cannot be accommodated
* Loud music, parties, or noise are not allowed on the premises.
* Fireworks, flares or Chinese lamps are not allowed Jock’s View is located in a high-fire hazardous area.
* Please only make fires in the fireplace or outdoor braai area.