Experience the distinctive ambience of the Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge
where luxury finishes and modern facilities are combined to create a unique French boutique style.
The relaxed Moorish atmosphere is defined by tastefully furnished guest rooms and facilities which offer guests a peaceful getaway in tranquil surroundings.
The exclusive new Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge is ideally located for both business and leisure travel with easy access to beautiful beaches, one of South Africa’s leading golf courses and the East London CBD.
Accommodation at Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge
Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge offers fourteen elegantly furnished rooms which epitomise the French boutique style of the Guest Lodge and are complimented by Persian rugs and carefully selected finishes.
All double rooms offer beautiful wrought iron queen-sized beds comfortably furnished with percale bed linen and luxury chenille throws.
En-suite bathrooms are tastefully finished in travertine and dark wood accents and luxury rooms have free standing baths.
The following facilities are also available in guest rooms:
* Coffee- and tea-making facilities (Luxury rooms have filter coffee facilities)
* Wireless internet access
* TV with 10 DSTV channels
* Fans (Air conditioning in selected rooms)
* Heaters Facilities
The feeling that you can unwind and relax at Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge is evident from the moment you arrive and will ensure that you take full advantage of our exclusive on-site facilities which include:
* Swimming pool
* Dining room and lounge area
* On-site bar area – also boasts a 42 inch flat screen TV
* WiFi Hotspot
* Secure off road parking
* A laundry facility for your convenience. Things to do
We are well situated to offer a variety of nearby activities:
* 500m to East London Golf Course, the local badminton club and the neighbouring astro turf.
* few km from the popular surfing paradise, Nahoon Reef, and Virgin Active gymnasium
* Within 2km of East London’s finest restaurants
* Within 3km of the central business district of East London
The East London area a also offer the following activities:
* Eastern Cape tourist routes known as the Sunshine Coast, Wild Coast, and Friendly N6
* Game drives at nearby Inkwenkwezi Game Reserve
* Shopping at nearby Vincent Park
* Hemingways Casino
* Deep sea fishing
* Scenic helicopter flights a
Please note that Jemimas Hospitality Guest Lodge can arrange a return driving service after a night out on request for those who need it.
Food is good and staff are friendly and rooms are comfortable and warm.