Spacious room with balconies overlooking the expansive gardens. Each room is beautifully appointed and each bed has a mosquito net. Rooms have their own bathrooms with bath robes and amenities.
Beautiful kids room with 2 bunk beds, accommodating 4 children. Children staying in this room share a bathroom with their parents in the room next door. All 4 beds have mosquito nets as well. Parents can book any of the double rooms in the Jembisa House.
Kingfisher Cottage sleeps a maximum of 10 people in 2 twin rooms and 3 double rooms. Three rooms in the main house and the other two rooms are situated about 10 meters from the main house where you will find two rondawels each with its own bathrooms.
Beautifully appointed villa with breathtaking views of the Palala River. Each room has mosquito nets, two of the rooms have private outside showers and all rooms have en-suite bathrooms.
The three rondawels are all slightly different. All have an open plan living area with bed, table, kitchenette, bathroom and an outside shower. All are fully furnished and equipped, including crockery, cutlery, 2 ring stove, microwave, kettle and toaster.
River Cottage sleeps two people (fixed double bed) with mosquito netting. It has a bathroom with bath and shower, lounge with lounge with fireplace, outside braai area and fully-kitted kitchen. Towels and bed linen are provided.
Samia accommodates 6 guests in 3 double on-suite bedrooms. All of the bedrooms can be converted into twin rooms. The cottage has a fully-kitted kitchenette, dining area and lounge with a fireplace. Outside has a viewing deck and braai area.
From Johannesburg International Airport:
* Take R21 to Pretoria for about 20 minutes
* Take the N1 highway North towards Pietersburg / Polokwane.
* Turn off at the Kranskop toll gate (third toll gate) to Nylstroom/Modimolle.
* Go through Nylstroom/Modimolle to Vaalwater ( 60km).
* In Vaalwater turn right at the stop street towards Melkriver (there is only one stop street in Vaalwater).
* Go 42 km and turn left onto a gravel road marked Melkriver School/Lapalala.
* After 6km turn right (there is an old Cape Dutch farm house on the right hand side) and pass the Rhino Museum.
* From the Rhino Museum drive 3.3km, the main entrance to Jembisa Lodge will be on your right.
Jembisa is approximately 300 km / 3 hours from Johannesburg. Transfer services by road or air can be arranged.