Ivory Manor Boutique Hotel
- We are a family-owned boutique hotel that prides ourselves in rendering personalised, friendly service to each of our guests. Be it for a corporate event or that of a luxurious little breakaway. Our team of skilled employees know how to cater to your every need.
Our spacious, stylishly decorated lounges and venues offer endless possibilities when desiring a unique look and feel for your function or event. We offer an array of stunning linen and décor items to choose from as part of the standard set up.
Ivory Manor Boutique Hotel is conveniently situated in the East of Pretoria, just off the N1 (via the Rigel exit), just 30 minutes’ drive from all surrounding airports like OR Tambo International in Johannesburg.
We offer nine luxurious rooms surrounded by beautiful, tranquil garden settings.
Ivory Manor also boasts various cosy, yet stylish areas that can cater for any function needs. Be it in the opulent Cigar Lounge for a good single malt whiskey, relaxing in the charming Piazza or venturing to the heated swimming pool with a book from our extensive library selection.
Our renowned chef’s gastronomical fair promises to satisfy all guests’ needs. Our offering ranges from a delectable breakfast spread, à-la-carte menu options, to a relaxed boma braai menu or formal dining if required.
Our team endeavours to exude a genuine, caring generosity in the service provided and is committed to exceed our guests’ expectations. Additional offerings include private picnics in the Forest Garden, the use of various conferencing facilities, cooking classes, wine tasting events, the Billiard room, in-room spa treatments and our swimming pool area. We also offer babysitting/ child-minding facilities with prior arrangement.
Our hotel also offers a complimentary Wi-Fi facility. Transfers to and from the hotel are available with prior arrangement.
Accommodation at Ivory Manor Boutique Hotel:
Embrace the soft natural colours of cream and gold in this deluxe suites. Awake refreshed with the trickling sound from the fountain outside on the veranda. With its neutral tones, Shades of Ivory has a serene feel to it, leaving space for your mind to relax and unwind.
All suites are equipped with the following:
- A Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Remote controlled television and DSTV
- Fully stocked minibar
- En-suite bathrooms with separate bath and showers
- Tea box selection
- International adaptor
- Plush terry robes
- Charlotte Rhys bath products
- 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen
- Luxury bamboo mattress cover
- Complimentary room service