Isola Bella Guest House
is a luxury villa located on the water’s edge of Leisure Isle with a commanding view of Knysna`s spectacular lagoon. Step out of your front door onto the beach.
Isola Bella Guest House offers generous hospitality from your Italian speaking hostess Marisa. Enjoy light, self-help breakfasts on your own balcony or in the comfort of a private lounge. The many nearby restaurants provide a varied choice of fine cuisine.
With its close proximity to adventure and leisure activities, Isola Bella is ideally located for those wanting to explore all that the beautiful Garden Route has on offer from fishing to hiking, mountain biking, golfing, game drives, forest walks, surfing and swimming.
Accommodation at Isola Bella Guest House:
- Three double bedrooms (north facing), all three with en suite bathrooms.
- They are exquisitely furnished offering the guest a comfortable stay.
- Enjoy light, self-help breakfasts in the comfort of a private lounge.
- The many nearby restaurants provide a varied choice of fine cuisine.
- The guest house is perfect for small groups.
- Guest lounge opens out onto large, (south facing) lagoon facing balcony.
- A studio in the courtyard of Isola Bella Guest House.
- Self catering accommodation.
- Too cute and cosy.
- Tastefully decorated.
- Consisting of a fully equipped kitchen, double bed, high definition flat screen TV and DSTV decoder and separate bathroom consisting of a large shower, toilet and basin.
Minimum stay of 4 days.
Isola Bella Guest House Activities:
Golfing: Pezula Championship Golf Course and Knysna Golf Club are within 4kms from the Guest house and offer spectacular golfing experiences. For holes further afield, Plettenberg Bay and George are a short drive away.
Yacht Charters and Knysna lagoon cruises: Exclusive yacht charters through the famous Knysna Heads offering glorious Garden Route sunsets sipping champagne and eating oysters.
Air charters: Nothing compares to the incredible aerial views over Knysna and its environs. Experience the thrill of the Garden Route with a birds-eye view.
There is so much to see and do in and around Knysna.
-Fine dining and much more
Click to display the map