Islandview House is an homely warm house situated in the heart op Upington, on the banks of the Orange river where an unexpected experience awaits you.
Nestled on the banks of the majestic Orange River, nature is on our doorstep away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here you can relax and listen to the Visarend (Fish Eagle) and Hadida`s calling.
If however, you prefer to relax in our private and tranquil haven, there is a large swimming pool at your disposal.
All en-suite rooms are exceptionally well appointed with own channel television and air conditioning. There are a lounge and dining room, overlooking the river, and a fully equipped kitchen available.
Accommodation at Islandview House:
- 6 Luxury Rooms
- En-suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Safe parking
- Sun downers
- Swimming pool
- Microlight Flights
For the more energetic there are microlighting/Gyro Trips (On request only) and kano's/boat rides, to challenge the waters of the Orange Rivier.
We open doors to the following:
- Flower Season
- Augrabies Waterfalls
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 100% if booking cancelled 0 to 7 days prior to arrival date.
- 75% if booking cancelled 8 to 14 days prior to arrival date.
- 50% if booking cancelled 15 to 21 days prior to arrival date.
- 25% if booking cancelled 22 to 31 days prior to arrival date.
- Please note: Unforeseen cancellations due to war, unrest or any other related circumstances are subject to the above-mentioned terms and do not constitute a valid reason for waiver of the cancellation policy terms.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fireplace on the Premises
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Islandview House is a Guesthouse in Upington Northern Cape South Africa