This affordable luxury self catering apartment (88m2) is 100m from the beach and offers:
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 sleeper beds in living area.
- Outdoor braai facility (on balcony).
- Satellite TV and entertainment system.
- Full bathroom with bath and shower (towels supplied).
- Safe parking in courtyard of building behind security gate (one vehicle).
- Fully equipped kitchen with under counter oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, crockery, cutlery, iron, iron board etc. (Laundry room on the premises with washing machine and tumble drier
Melkbosstrand is a popular holiday destination and has a lot to offer holiday makers.
- Lovely safe beaches.
- Golf course (less than 3 km).
- Whale watching during season.
- 4 x 4 trail with quad bike rental facility (less than 2 km).
- Fishing and Diving (boat slipway within 1 km).
- Hiking trails (less than one km) with bird watching and Wild Life included.
* Visit V&A Waterfront.
* Visit Robben Island.
* We will arrange the whole trip for you!
* Climb Table Mountain or take the Cable Car.
* Go to Ratanga Theme Park. (closed during winter).
* Have a picnic at Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden.
* Visit Darling and go to Tannie Evita Bezuidenhouts Perron.
* During the summer season they have free concerts on Sunday evenings.
* Visit West Coast Villages e.g.. Paternoster, Langebaan, Velddrif and have lunch at open air restaurant with traditional West Coast Cuisine.
* Do a wine route Durbanville, Swartland, Stellenbosch or Paarl.
* Have cocktails on the lawn at the Blue Peter Hotel and watch the sun set.
Directions from N2 Cape Town:
- Take N7 turn off' Melkbosstrand turn off to left.
- Go over traffic light.
- Turn right at stop street into Otto du Plessis Drive.
- Turn left into Charles Hoffe Road.
- First street left again into Visvanger Road.
- First Building on your left is Island View Apartments.
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 single sleeper couches in the living area (bedding and hair drier supplied).
- Hair Dryer
- No Smoking in Rooms
- Tea and Coffee Facilities
- Television DVD MNet SABC DSTV (Satellite)