* Guided game drives half day tours: experience true tranquility as you view the abundance of wildlife from our open-topped 4x4 vehicles. Game viewing can be enjoyed either with our morning or afternoon game drive.
* Guided sunset game drive: enjoy a game drive at dusk, with the sun setting, bringing about the nocturnal life on the reserve. View them with spotlights in a complete different time of day.
* Guided mountain biking: enjoy the sights and sounds of nature whilst mountain biking through indigenous forests and open plains.
* Guided quad bike tours: a guided leisure ride through the reserve viewing game in their natural habitat.
* Elephant sanctuary: you will never forget the experience of a close interaction with one of the worlds greatest animals. Getting really close up you can touch, smell, feel, feed, talk to and educate yourself on these graceful, gentle giants.
* Elephant Back Safaris
* Guided hiking trails: come and explore the beauty of the reserve on foot.
Situated about 30km from East London on the N2 to Umtata. Take the East Coast Resorts/Cintsa Mouth turn-off and proceed for 8.5km to the entrance gate (on your left).