Hout Bay View - Sensationally positioned with many enviable and panoramic views of the Table Mountain range and the ocean, with unsurpassed vistas of the famous Chapmans Peak. Recently renovated to provide you with the latest amenities and comforts.
We invite you to join us and experience generous hospitality and service levels that exceed expectations. Satellite television is available to all guests.
The bedrooms offer a variety of bed sizes and two of the rooms can comfortably accommodate up to four people. Enjoy and savour our homemade breakfast and for those who wish, a continental or a health breakfast buffet is available.
- Quiet garden area
- ADSL available to all guests free of charge
- Fax facilities available on request
- Full English breakfast, continental or healthy options buffet
- Heated fresh water swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Spacious comfortable guest lounge
- Off road parking for six cars
- Arrangement of car hire as well as airport transfers if required
Hout Bay View would be delighted to accommodate you during this very special time. The back drop of the ocean and mountains from the terrace would make memorable pre ceremony photos. Spend your first few days of your honey moon enjoying the peace and quiet in our pool facing honeymoon suite.
Enjoy the recently installed spa which offers spectacular views across Hout Bay Harbour and the famous Chapmans Peak. With 9 en-suite rooms Hout Bay View can accommodate up to 23 guests, why not use Hout Bay View exclusively for your friends and family. On such a special occasion we will do all we can to make sure your time with us exceeds your expectations.
Nestling some 10 mins from the beach, 20 min drive will place you in the heart of Cape Town, A drive around Chapmans Peak, Craft markets abound.
Nestling some 10 mins from the beach, Hout Bay View is ideally situated to take full advantage of all points of interest both locally and throughout the Cape Peninsula, providing ample opportunities for the most adventurous and a host of gentle pastimes for the weary traveller.
From Cape Town International Airport:
- From the airport you take the N2 direction Cape Town. On the N2 take the exit to the M3 direction Rondebosch / Claremont.
- On the M3 go right (at first traffic lights) onto the M63 direction Hout Bay and Kirstenbosch botanical gardens. Stay on the M63 into Hout Bay.
- In Hout Bay you turn right on the 2nd roundabout (Princess Street). At the junction with Victoria Road you go left towards the harbour. Take the 2nd turning right into Northshore.
- At the stop, turn right. This is Pondicherry Avenue. Hout Bay View is situated on your left hand side at number 19.
All bedrooms are well appointed with your comfort in mind. Each is offered with en-suite facilities. Two of the rooms are large enough to accommodate up to 4 people and would be ideal for a small group.
Choice of bed size where available en suite bathrooms all with jet showers Hair dryers and adapters Alarm clock radios. Full length mirrors Guest tray of complimentary tea and coffee.
Remote television in all rooms. Daily maid service with laundry and pressing service available by arrangement. Private safe in each room. Mini bar. ADSL available to all guests free of charge. Fax facilities available on request. Full English breakfast, continental or healthy options buffet Heated. Fresh water swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Spacious comfortable guest lounge. Quiet garden area Off road parking for six cars Arrangement of car hire as well as airport transfers if required.
En-suite room with king/twin beds, shower, air-conditioning, tea and Coffee complimentary tray, fridge, smart television, mountain facing room and large sea facing terrace.
En-suite room with king/twin beds with shower, tea and coffee facilities, fridge, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and smart television and terrace.