Relax under the shade of custom-made Zulu umbrellas in the Tea Garden, amidst century old Plain trees, indigenous plants, succulents and shrubs, or soak in the African sun on luxurious loungers by the private sparkling pool.
Its the perfect setting for sketching, painting, bird watching, or you can catch up on some reading from our library. Indulge yourself with our menu of massage, facials and other pampering therapies in our Inzolo Wellness Suite.
Directions from the Airport (30 minutes) and Cape Town (20 minutes):
- Take the N2 to Cape Town.
- Follow the signs to M3 Muizenberg (Kirstenbosch).
- Once you are on the M3, follow it past the University of Cape Town.
- At the first traffic light, turn right into Rhodes Drive and follow the signs to Kirstenbosch and Hout Bay.
- Continue on Rhodes Drive past Kirstenbosch and up Constantia Nek while still following the signs to Hout Bay.
- At the bottom of Constantia Nek there is a traffic circle. Carry on straight into Main Road that will take you to Hout Bay.
- Once in the village you will pass a Shell Garage on your left.
- Take the next left turn-off under the "Hout Bay Manor" archway. You will find the hotel 500 metres down the road on the left.