Close to the ocean, cliff path and whales, is House on Westcliff.
A very special feature of this charming B&B is its tranquil and indigenous garden.
The garden boasts Norfolk Pines, gazebo and salt water, solar heated pool. Flowers, shrubs and trees greet you at every corner. Sit and relax at the pool, and enjoy the serenity of this harmonious, small slice of Cape nature.
The open thatched cosy lounge of this Bed and Breakfast offers the guests a space to relax, read and listen to music.
The glass doors leading to the garden are hung with kuba cloth coming all the way from central Africa. The walls are covered with original paintings collected by the owners over many years.
The furnishings and ornaments are varied and colourful and create a cosy and inviting atmosphere.
Activities in Hermanus
* Great White Shark viewing and diving
* Whale watching between July and December
* Visit wine farms in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
* Taste some of the best South African wines, olive oils and cheeses.
* Sea kayaking
* Quad biking
* Horse riding
* Diving, boating and fishing
* Golfing at world class golf courses Arabella and Hermanus Golf Course
GPS grid co-ordinates : 34 25' 47,14"S ; 19 13' 31,39"E
From Cape Town airport:
- Follow the N2 toward Somerset West (George ).
- 40km after Somerset West exit onto the R43 toward Kleinmond/Hermanus.
- 30 km later cross over first traffic light intersection.
- Turn right at the 2nd street -De Goede
- Turn right at T-junction onto Westcliff road.
- We are no. 96
* 96 Westcliff Road, Hermanus.
six charming rooms
Each charming en-suite bedroom has:
* Its own garden entrance
* Bar Fridge
* Tea and coffee facilities
* Welcome sherry and cookies
* Beautiful paintings
* Crisp white linen