House 205 is situated in Vanderbijlpark and offers quality accommodation for business travelers, family visitors or overnight guests. It is within easy reach of numerous shops, restaurants, activities and attractions.
Accommodation comprises 3 units, suited to accommodate up to 7 guests. The units on offer include Room 1 (wheelchair friendly), Room 3, and Room 4. All rooms come equipped with comfortable beds and a bathroom fitted with a shower.
All of the units also come equipped with their own private entrances.
* Emerald Animal World
* Aquadome at Emerald Resort
* Gamble at the Emerald Casino
* Suikerbosrand hiking trail
Rooms and Units Available:
Room 1 - House 205
Room 1 comprises a queen-size bed and a three-quarter bed which is equipped to be wheelchair friendly. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and is fitted with the necessary fixtures for wheelchair users. The room also features a kitchenette.
Sleeps 3 Adults
Room 3 - House 205
This room has a queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet, and basin. It features a kitchenette with a bar fridge, microwave, coffee and tea making facilities, crockery, and cutlery.
Sleeps 2 Adults
Room 4 - House 205
This room has two 3/4 beds and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet, and basin. It features a kitchenette with a bar fridge, microwave, coffee and tea making facilities, crockery, and cutlery.
Sleeps 2 Adults
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 Disabled (wheelchair friendly) Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - covered) Wi-Fi Afrikaans
English No Pets Allowed Golfing
- If cancelling 1 day before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total. - If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit. - If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit. - If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Terms and Conditions
HOUSE 205 GUEST HOUSE -RELEASE/WAIVER OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
House 205 Guest House is used entirely at the risk of the Guest and children of the Guests party (as listed on the booking information form). Neither House 205 Guest House, the Owner, nor the Owners Employees, are responsible for any injury, accident, death, property loss or damage, loss of physical or mental enjoyment, expense, cost or inconvenience directly or indirectly caused to the Guest or any child of the Guests party, by or arising out of the use or occupation, or the condition of the Property. The fact that children may be permitted on the Property does not imply that the Property is without risk to children.
I, the undersigned, [“The Guest”] agree as follows:
1. I/We are occupying House 205 Guest House [“The Premises”] at my/our own and sole risk and are using the facilities on the Premises entirely at my/our own risk and l/we hereby indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the Premises and their employees, (‘’the Indemnified Party’’) against all liability for any and all claims whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation, any consequential loss claim, arising from and including without limitation, any loss, theft, or damage to my/our property (whether corporeal or otherwise) or any illness, injury or death which may arise irrespective of the cause of any such loss, theft, damage, illness, injury or death and in particular, whether arising through negligence or recklessness and whether liability would be vicarious or not.
2. I/We irrevocably waive any and all claims (including future claims). l/we may have against the Indemnified Parties and irrevocably indemnify the Indemnified Parties against any and all claims that may be made against the Indemnified Parties by myself/us, my/our dependents, my/our invitees and/or any party gaining access to the Premises through me/us.
3. I/We indemnify the Indemnified Parties against any and all claims against the Indemnified Parties arising from any act or omission, whether culpable or otherwise, of myself/us, my spouse, my/our dependents, my/our invitees and/or any party gaining access to the Premises through me/us.
4. This agreement shall be effective and binding on me, my spouse, my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns in the event of my death.
RELEASE/WAIVER OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, & responsibility for this agreement related to all the listed guests.
The laws of South Africa shall govern this Agreement? the singular will include the plural. If there is more than one Guest, the covenants, agreements and acknowledgments of each person comprise the Guest.
HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS
• Management is not liable for loss of personal property:
• Check-out time is 10H00. Late check out fee at R100 per hour will be charged. Extension of stay will be subject to Unit availability.
• Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. You are welcome to smoke outside, there is an ashtray outside.
• Please switch off lights, heaters and other electrical appliances and please make sure all the taps are properly close when not in use.
• When unattended, please close unit windows and keep doors locked
• Please report immediately any damaged or faulty equipment to Hettie or Johann.
• Adhere to parking rules and do not block the movement of other vehicles. ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER UNIT
• No pets allowed.
• No Parties or functions allowed.
• The facilities are for guests only.
• No boomboxes or loud music allowed. Please respect other paying guests after 22H00 and keep noise levels low.
• Remember to leave your room key at the office. Lost key and remote will be charged at R300.
• Guests are obligated to pay for any damage they cause, if they are unable to provide that they are not responsible or the damage.
• There is no TV in the rooms. We do have Wi-fi. You can bring your laptop or tablet to stream your programs on your TV Subscriptions.
• Please leave the place neatly when leaving.
• Right of admission is Reserved.
O.R. Tambo International Airport
1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632
Get on R24 in Isando from Exit 46
4 min (2.4 km)
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Lodge
Toward right onto To Parking Rd
Keep right to continue on OR Tambo Parking
Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 46, follow signs for R24/Johannesburg
Follow R24, N12 and Sybrand Van Niekerk Fwy/R59 to Barrage Rd/R42 in Vereeniging. Take exit 2 from Sybrand Van Niekerk Fwy/R59
48 min (78.8 km)
Continue onto R24
Merge onto N12/R24
Use the left 3 lanes to take exit 113 for N3 S/N12 toward M2/Kimberley/Germiston/Durban
Merge onto N3 Eastern Bypass/N12/N3
Keep right to stay on N3 Eastern Bypass/N12/N3
Keep right at the fork to continue on N12
At the interchange 402-Reading, Use the left lane to follow signs for R59 toward Alberton/Vereeniging
Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 2 to merge onto Barrage Rd/R42 toward Vanderbijlpark
Continue on Barrage Rd/R42. Drive to Pasteur Blvd in Vanderbijlpark C. W. 1, Vanderbijlpark
10 min (7.9 km)
Merge onto Barrage Rd/R42
Turn right onto Faraday Blvd
Turn right onto Pasteur Blvd
Destination will be on the left
205 Pasteur Blvd., Central west 1, Vanderbijlpark, 1900
Click to display the map
Accommodation Type: Bed & Breakfast and Guesthouse