Horizon is a spacious and private family home situated 200 metres from the lagoon in a quiet street at the world-famous Knysna Heads. This comfortable self-catering house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, a separate one-bedroom flat, and a well-kept garden. A large, covered balcony offers breathtaking views across the lagoon to the Outeniqua Mountains in the distance.
Facilities and Services:
- Fully equipped kitchen with stovetop, oven, microwave, fridge and luxury Le Creuset cookware
- Large scullery with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dining room with a lovely view of the stunning lagoon
- Comfortable and spacious living room with fireplace and magnificent lagoon views
- Three bedrooms (main en-suite) with TVs and portable hairdryers
- Two bathrooms
- Guest toilet
- Separate flat with en-suite shower
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Double garage
- Well-kept garden
- Outdoor covered patio with BBQ
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet available
- Firewood supplied
- Library of DVDs available at Under Milkwood Reception
- Housekeeping service
- In-house laundry service
* Featherbed Nature Reserve
* Pledge Nature Reserve
* Garden Route National Park
* Goukamma Nature Reserve
* Robberg Nature Reserve – Plettenberg Bay
* Garden of Eden
* Jubilee Creek
* Dalene Matthee Big Tree and Memorial
* Gericke’s Point Beach Walk - Sedgefield
* Outeniqua Trail
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 15 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
CAPE TOWN TO KNYSNA. Travelling along the N2 proceed through Knysna towards Plettenberg Bay. Once you have passed through CBD, and passed the provincial hospital, you will reach a set of traffic lights with Kwikspar and Caltex Garage on your right, George Rex drive is the next turning to the right (200 meters further). Proceed along George Rex drive towards the Knysna Heads for 4.4km, Which will bring you to a Traffic Circle. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Catherine Rd and then immediately right onto Horizon Street. No. 6 will be 60 metres further on the left.
PORT ELIZABETH TO KNYSNA: Travelling along the N2 bypassing Plettenberg Bay (20km prior to Knysna) and Hornlee . Proceed along the descending N2 into Knysna. Proceed for about another 1.4km once the road has leveled out (passing by the “WELCOME TO KNYSNA” sign. George Rex drive is the next turn to your left. (also known as the Knysna Heads turn off) Proceed along George Rex drive towards the Knysna Heads for 4.4km, which will bring you to a traffic circle. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Catherine Rd and then immediately right onto Horizon Street. No. 6 will be 60 metres further on the left.